Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

IAmStingRay
04-24-2001, 04:15 PM
Someone talk about the tercel

verboom
04-24-2001, 05:14 PM
They are great if you can pick them up for a couple hundred, drive them all winter, and run them straight into the ground. That is the destiny of all old tercels.

IAmStingRay
05-04-2001, 09:44 AM
Its true, tercels are the perfect cars to abuse... hehe

Mrcoilover
09-07-2001, 08:48 AM
My last car was a 96 black tercel. I had it all fixed up to. Can you believe that. I had it dropped w/ rims. I also had the wings west body
kit that made it look like a little m3. I could actually say the car looked
phat. It looked better than most of the cars on da street in my city. It
was slow as hell but hey. If you can't make it go fast....make it look good. I totalled it about a month after I put the body kit on. Man I was
pissed. I drive a 99 g20 now but I still miss my baby. RIP Tercel. :(

turbos86
12-02-2001, 12:31 AM
I drive my sister's 91 Tercel sedan sometimes. It's a good car to drive around town but it blows white smoke! I've heard that all 3E-E engines do that, oh well! I love the seats! If you imagine hard enough, they feel like *soft* racing buckets! hahaha:D Sliding sideways on snow is great fun too in that car:p

91HBSi
12-09-2001, 03:41 PM
My friend has a tercel with 18's. Here is a link if you wanna look at it.
http://www.madtcel.homestead.com/

I don't think it looks that bad, but I really don't know what made him decide to fix it up.
(update) he took the wing off.

FREED0MFiST
11-15-2002, 04:53 PM
why arent tercels modded like civics... think about it, lowest model honda, lowest model toyota. you think there would be as many people driving them.

91HBSi
11-16-2002, 08:58 AM
I was driving to the mall the other day and saw one that was really tastefully done. It was the same year model as my friends. It had some nice looking 17s on it with a kit that appeared to be a black widow kit. It looked really clean.

FREED0MFiST
11-16-2002, 09:53 AM
i got some hyper white bulbs off ebay but they didnt fit my car... we tried em on my friends tercel and it worked. heh, his first mod, it already looks so much bettter. now onto that black plastic bumper...

kamaxor
06-26-2003, 10:37 AM
people try to dress up tercel because they want to be different from the rest.. i agree it is not that fast, but after spending some money in a tercel, it can be a sleeper....

some people like to customize their car, and tercel doesn't have much aftermarket support compared to honda.. that's why if you want to modify a tercel you, pretty much have it customized...

plus it makes it personal, saying "hey i did that modification.. "

Tercel GTS
07-04-2003, 07:15 AM
I'd rather mine look stock, but swapping in more power, go to BYP (http://back-yard-productions.com) and check out the video vault, those tercels are NOT slow!

kamaxor
07-07-2003, 10:53 PM
I agree with you any car can be made fast if you know what youre doing.. and yep BYP is probably the place for tercels. I think it is the heaven for tercel there...... I got the project fire video, and i say it's a pretty sight, especially the second gear pull that he did.... I just wonder what the other driver's face looks like when a total sleeper pass by his car.. he's probably saying "what the F***, is that a tercel???"

i heard they were trying to cram in a 3sgte on a tercel..

I like the stock look too.. just like LeMec in Diabolique Racing.. it's pretty badass..

IwannaDRift
07-07-2003, 11:53 PM
I need some exhaust parts for my moms 3ee powered tercel... THe car runs but sounds awful

kamaxor
07-15-2003, 10:26 AM
u can find a lot parts in the internet.. try to do a search..

use google (http://www.google.com)

it's a pretty powerful search engine... it will give a lot of website that offers those parts..

Add your comment to this topic!