Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Rare 350Z Dealer Harcover Coffee Table book for sale

rlpolkus
02-03-2004, 07:36 AM
Hi Z car enthusiests,

When the new 350Z was in its planning stages a couple years back, my employer (a commercial printer in Los Angeles; I am a professional photo retoucher/artist who has done much of the color work for many past Nissan Z printed and web projects) was awarded the contract by the add agency to print both the launch mini brochure and a unique 10 1/4" x 8 1/4" coffee table style hardcover book.

The cover of this 24 page hardcover book (plus 4 silver velum inner cover sheets) is done in a awesome black dot texture (to simulate the interior) with a beaming Z logo on the cover. The photos inside tell the story of this new Z car from its inception and evolvement from it's 240Z roots. It features many stunning tri-tone photographs and is quite an interesting read.

A must have collectable for any Z car enthusiest.

I have 4 of these hardcover books for sale, all mint (one has 2 very miniscule slight packing dimples (2 at about 1/8" along the cover edge; not at all a distraction).

50.00 for each (plus 5.00 shipping US lower 48 only, Canada or Europe wil be higher shipping rates).

I also have 2 of the pre launch 350Z books also (these were produced well before the car made its re-introduction). These were done as a dealer tease. I am asking 20.00 each for these (plus 3.00 shipping; I will combine purchases if you buy the other book).

If interested, I will send you pictures of these.

My eBay user name is rlpolkus, you can check my feedback for assurance.

You can reach me at rlpolkus@yahoo.com

Thanks kindly for your time,
PM

Add your comment to this topic!