Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Exhaust setup

Creepingdeath
01-31-2004, 02:25 PM
Hey guys I just bought a 95 integra GSR (4 door). I like the exhaust setup in there right now, but in the higher RPMS (4k and up) I'm getting a high riced out pitch. I want to change this, without pouring a bunch of money into it. Worst comes to worst i'll have to buy a new catback which would probably be apexi ws or the gReddy evo. I don't want to resort to having to buy a whole catback exhaust system tho. I'm getting DC sports headers, and a AEM cold air intake. (i've given up on the turbo for a while. I'm gonna save up for a nice one ;)) Anybody know if the intake and headers will depen the pitch a little? thx

integralover
02-01-2004, 02:25 AM
cai definately deepens the sound, especially when you are really pushing on the gas. mine sounds like heaven. roaaaaaaah! headers will change the sound of the exhaust, both change sounds at different rpm's and how you are pushing on the gas.

Creepingdeath
02-01-2004, 03:29 AM
Alright sweet, thats what I was hoping for. I was already going to do coi and headers (getting free dc ceramics :)) and a great deal on the intake. Well I hope that does deepen my exhuast as it did yours. Thx for the input.

Add your comment to this topic!