Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Infiniti G20 ===> Nissan Primera

TRBOBRK
12-28-2001, 02:18 PM
Originally I was looking for a Volvo S40 to make a BTCC replica of. I argued with the dealer on several occasions to get me a stick from europe and they wouldn't. So I decided to get a G20 to turn into a Primera BTCC car. I looked for a white one but got a silver metalic one so my plan to put the huge helment sticker on the side of the car sort of got shot down. Instead of making a BTCC replica I have decided to just change it over to a Primera and then add a little things. Make it look like a euro touring car.

What are all the differences between the G20 and the Primera 2.0Te in the p10 body style?

I looked and looked and here is what I have come up with. Some of it may only be Japanese and some may be all Primeras.

Side Markers
Amber Corner Lamps
Retractable Side Mirrors
Grille
Emblems - Nissan grill & center rear, Primera on left rear, 2.0 above side markers
Tail lights (white/red)
Air Filter on rear deck
Steering wheel
Shorter Bumpers

Anything else???

TRBOBRK
12-28-2001, 02:28 PM
Two more things.

What I want my car to look like is my avitar or you can go to my homepage.
Where can I get some of this stuff?

I already got:
Side Markers
Retractable Side Mirrors
Grille
Emblems - Nissan, Primera

I don't want:
Tail lights (white/red) - BECAUSE ORANGE IS COOL
Air Filter on rear deck - I heard it only makes noise and doesn't do much
Shorter Bumpers - will be covered by a body kit so whats it matter?

I am looking for:
Steering wheel with Airbag
Amber Corner Lamps
2.0 above side markers

FlossinPrimera
12-28-2001, 11:08 PM
Not all P10s had amber turn signal indicator lamps (I assume that you are talking about the ones right next to the head lamps), those were not always installed (some came with the clear ones that we have.

drockg20
12-29-2001, 12:31 PM
Hey henry and myself already have our cars done in btcc style.

drockg20
12-29-2001, 12:34 PM
these are old pics i have new wing, also new wheels and a lot more graphics. also you should see henry's P11 his tight he got the real wing for the btcc primera he got from nissan.

G20Rob3
12-29-2001, 07:45 PM
I gave a lot of thought to making the change from G20 to Primera. But, I remembered why I bought the G20 in the first place....because it was an Infinity, and I loved Infinity's. Nothing against Nissan (I love 'em), but I don't want to lose my lovely G badges... But what I'd really like is a turbo'd and intercooled Nissan Skyline GT-R. Maybe next Christmas.

Add your comment to this topic!