Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

GT v S7 v MT900

moslerporschefreak
01-30-2004, 03:48 PM
Which of these american exotics do you guys think would win on a track (like a Sebring type or so)...

Neutrino
01-30-2004, 04:26 PM
Which of these american exotics do you guys think would win on a track (like a Sebring type or so)...

IMO the mosler would just demolish them since its basically a race car that just happens to be street legal.

Lamborsari_Merbini
01-30-2004, 06:53 PM
Yes the Mosler would win but my fav car there is the S7. I always liked how the S7 looked, but i'd take any of the 3 any day in any combination thats for sure:)

freakonaleash1187
01-30-2004, 09:48 PM
i also say the mosler would kill all these other cars on the track. and the mosler would also be my favorite. i dont like the saleen because there is something about it i just dont like, i cant put my finger on it. i would never ever choose the gt because ford is my least favorite company.

NISSANSPDR
01-30-2004, 11:33 PM
Mosler would win...but I'd take the GT for driving around...that thing is SEXY!

moslerporschefreak
01-31-2004, 09:39 AM
As you can tell by the name, I would take the Mosler 8 days out of the week. It is basically a race car that is street legal, then again so is the Saleen. I;m not sure what I don't like about the Saleen, it may be the gearbox. From what I've read it's a POS in the 2-3 shift, definitely not a good point in which to stall the car...

GTStang
01-31-2004, 10:57 AM
The Mosler would win the thing is a striaght out race car more than the other 2 but driving one on the street would be an absolute pain in the ass. The Mosler's straight cut gearbox is great for the track but at home no place else.

moslerporschefreak
01-31-2004, 05:11 PM
Oh yeah, the interior alone sends the message of where the Mosler is trully at home. I think that's why I like it so much, it's a bare-bones noexcuses race car that one can by fairly readily.

Add your comment to this topic!