Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

noticed this is the only ca forum on the site?

SloMoFo
01-29-2004, 09:10 PM
im new i was looking for he regional forums but only found some here

im not going to tell u what my car is for fear of being flamed but im stephanie and from the central valley

SilverY2KCivic
01-30-2004, 01:43 AM
im new i was looking for he regional forums but only found some here

im not going to tell u what my car is for fear of being flamed but im stephanie and from the central valley

Welcome Stephanie. :)

This is the only regional forums right now, but that will be changed soo to be more findable on AF itself rather than just in the Honda/Acura area.

Anywho, I'm from So Cali myself (Pasadena) and if willing, I wouldn't mind knowing what car you drive, I promise i won't flame if it's not a Honda. ;) You can PM me what it is if you'd rather not post in here what it is.

CivicLx
01-30-2004, 12:32 PM
Welcome Stephanie and we won't hate on your car unless it's fixed up in the JDM fashion :iceslolan

J/K...anyway, don't pm Matt aka SilverY2Kcivic...he won't pm you back...that biotch :nono:
:iceslolan

SilverY2KCivic
01-30-2004, 01:04 PM
anyway, don't pm Matt aka SilverY2Kcivic...he won't pm you back...that biotch :nono:

:owned:

Welcome Stephanie and we won't hate on your car unless it's fixed up in the JDM fashion :iceslolan

JDM ownz j00! :loser:

SloMoFo
01-30-2004, 03:03 PM
...anyway, don't pm Matt aka SilverY2Kcivic...he won't pm you back...that biotch :nono:

lol gues you arent special ..he replied to me..jk! :smile:

and thanks for the welcome

and i'll take your word for it on the flaming..i drive an 88 5.0 lx..well i did altenator went out yesterday dammit :banghead:

Add your comment to this topic!