Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

what a car!

00tegra
01-28-2004, 07:53 PM
i don't actually own an S2000, but i have to say that i had the pleasure of test driving 2004 and i immediately fell in love! :evillol: It was most deffinately amazing! So all you out there that has one of these magnificent machines, you are very lucky! one of these days i'll have one for myself. :iceslolan

got v-tec?
02-02-2004, 12:23 AM
same goes for me!

m0nee
02-03-2004, 12:45 PM
HaHa... Hey! I've been souppin up Accords and Civics years ever since my High School days as I can recall, and just recently my dad came home from the Honda Dealership with an S2k... I was like W-T-F??

I was parked outside my house when suddenly I saw an awsome silver S2K from my rear view mirror flying down my street and quickly eased down to a stop next to me. The sucker rolled down his window and said "How about a pink slip?" I looked up at the driver and said "DAD???" loLz..

How about that huh?? So heres me, bustin my buns off boosting cars for years to get into the mid 14's spending thousands of dollars just to make it there. And one day, my dad pulled up with a faster, if not, a really good competitor car. Doesn't that just pisses you off if your dad did that to you?? HahaHa!!

m0nee
02-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Oh yeah- not to mention! It's bad enough the dude's your father. Nevermind getting whooped by him!

=)

Add your comment to this topic!