Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Where's the Veyron Forum????

993cc Man
01-27-2004, 07:33 PM
I'm sorry but this is something that has to be pointed out to the administrators/moderators/whoever. What's up? Hello? A thread about the Alfa Romeo Nuvola (a one-off 1999 prototype)???? - 1 (one) post! In the Ferrari section we have different forums for the 328 GTS and 328 GTB yet a vague "365 GT" forum (yet there were so many completely different 365GTs). I think the way the forums have been allocated (or not) needs some serious rethinking... and about that Veyron Forum... there's a queue from here to Mars of people wanting to talk about this car!

Thank you for listening!

SuPeRcAr_MaN
01-28-2004, 12:54 PM
I think the Veyron falls under the 'EB Models' forum, so we talk about it there. It is the Bugatti EB Veyron...

skiff
01-30-2004, 10:12 AM
To me it is plain simple:

The Classics - The cars that were produced untill the 1950's, or at least based on that.

The new Bugatti's. Basicly from 1990 onwards, whether made by Bugatti, Volkwagen or that other german company owning the molds for the EB110.

Dividing the forum in too many sub forums generally is not a very good idea, unless there is an overload on postings in one of the forums. but there is not...

One could discuss the right to exist for a Bugatti train, airplane or boat forum, but:
A. This is an automotive forum and
B. If a question arises, one could ask them in the classics forum.

Add your comment to this topic!