Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Crooked Mufflers Why???

jeffs_GTP_sleeper
01-26-2004, 03:10 AM
Do any of you guys know why some one would do this?

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/upfiles/23335/Sp45161.jpg

How hard can it be to find a muffler that sounds good, flows well, and fits? :rofl:

HONDA_99
01-26-2004, 12:11 PM
:disappoin

some people was borned without any reasonable taste, but they wanna different look and sound. and that is pretty much what they care.

V6 Atticus
01-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Looks like a crappy little muffler. Probably asked a mechanic to put it on. And the mechanic probably did it the easiest way possible.

When I installed my MufflersI flaired them a little and I had to flair the left one out just a 'smidge' more then my write one.....in order to fit it into the groove. It doesn't look bad, you can barely tell it's like that.....but I know it's that way and it hurts my soul. I'll live though!

dampachi
01-26-2004, 10:17 PM
The first time I ever saw that crooked muffler dealy I was walking through a parking lot and I saw a semi-modified WRX sitting in a space...and I happend to see the muffler crooked so I remarked to my friend something along the lines of 'wow, the guy that put that on must be cock eyed or something' but yeah...I'd hate to say it but people do that ON PURPOSE...supposedly it looks cool?....yeah i don't know about that one.

Add your comment to this topic!