Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How to hook up Apexi V-tec controller to 98 prelude?

IntegraB18LS
01-25-2004, 09:21 PM
my girlfriend bought a used Apexi Vtec controller and fuel enrichment controler (same unit, has a blue front) off some guy and of course i have to wire it up for her. she has a 1998 prelude with the H22A and it is a 5 speed. does anyone have any diagrams? I dont even have a stock diagram or any paper work for this unit, so guys help me out. its cold out so I dont want to be outside for to long.

thanks
Kyle

IntegraB18LS
01-27-2004, 11:11 PM
bump

tibby01
01-27-2004, 11:18 PM
if you cant find it in here, email them directly and ask for one.

http://www.apexi-usa.com/documentation.asp

jeremy172
01-29-2004, 02:46 PM
my girlfriend bought a used Apexi Vtec controller and fuel enrichment controler (same unit, has a blue front) off some guy and of course i have to wire it up for her. she has a 1998 prelude with the H22A and it is a 5 speed. does anyone have any diagrams? I dont even have a stock diagram or any paper work for this unit, so guys help me out. its cold out so I dont want to be outside for to long.

thanks
Kyle
i have one if you still need it.it will take you about 30 min to install if you have everything there.Thats how long it took me,to be honest I think they suck don't get me wrong there cool and all just not worth it.let me know.

Add your comment to this topic!