Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

CALLING BigBlockSS

Fastphil
01-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Hey dude,

I want to ask you something about the kits you have for sale, but you don't have PM or email options on this site, so there's no way to contact you. You might want to change that. Anyways, when you see this, email me, so I can ask you off the board.

Thanks,

Phil

phatmitsu
01-25-2004, 12:40 AM
Bigblockss AKA Rick D. Was having probs with af.. He is not sure whats going on with it. He tried to pm Jay and Pman but it would not even let him sign in.. Ill let him know your looking for him.. Later Rick S.

Purpura Delujo
01-25-2004, 05:13 AM
I've been trying to contact him lately too, but I cant because my Yahoo Messenger ID was deleted. So I can't talk to him on Yahoo, could you holler at him for me too please man?

Peace

Fastphil
01-31-2004, 01:28 AM
anybody seen him?

pre98zetec
01-31-2004, 03:43 PM
I haven't seen him either, Probably because he ripped me off on a recent trade :mad: , If you want his E-Mail, Shoot me a PM.

Josh

Fastphil
01-31-2004, 05:38 PM
Well now that you mention that, I'm not so sure I want to buy anything from him anyways. Anybody else have any experience with this guy?

Purpura Delujo
02-03-2004, 07:12 PM
You can't just call him a bad person because he cannot get onto the forums, it may be his personal preference to not have people have access to his personal email via this site, a man can value his privacy and you cannot call him a bad person because he isn't always around.
I'd be able to talk to him at the moment but Yahoo deleted my messenger account so i cannot anymore.

pre98zetec
02-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Umm dude, let me tell you why not to deal with him. We met from the thread he posted about needing tires, We setup a trade, I was trading him a 300ZX, without the Body and Glass, 4-5 Sets of r32/r34 tires and i included 2 kits. He said he would give me a Tamiya Nissan Skyline Pennzoil Race car, And a civic hatchback, CIvic Si, and a ITR. OK, i sent my stuff. He first told me it was all sent. Then he started saying there was 2 boxes, I recieved the first box 2 days later. I got the ITR, SI, And DX hatch, I talked to him that day, (he included extra kits i did not ask for), He said that the 2nd box should be there tomarrow, Now its been over 3 weeks and i havent heard a word from him. He riped me off plain and simple. I didnt ask for the other kits, It started out as JUST the skyline, But he said he would "give" me the ITR, Si, And DX, So i said i would take them, Wouldnt anybody else say yes? i think so. So I never recieved the skyline, Or whatever else he said he sent to me. So yeah, I will call him a bad person because he flat-out riped me off........

Josh

pre98zetec
02-03-2004, 08:27 PM
And also, He was always On AIM the day we met, But the day i got the first box and was told the 2nd box was coming , I havent seen him on.........

Add your comment to this topic!