Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Saw my first '04 GTO today

BigfootKevin
01-23-2004, 08:56 PM
This morning at around 8am when i took in my Grand Prix GTP to get some service done onto it. I heard a deep roar coming from outside of the customer lounge. I look out the window and i see a nice red GTO. They just got one in at the dealer, and man it sounded niiiiiiiiiiice. I didn't think it looked all that great from pictures on the internet, but i actually liked the look. I dunno the exact date the GTO came out, so this dealership might have gotten one late and everyone has probably seen one already :P if so correct me hehe

Has anyone else seen one in person yet?

jon@af
01-23-2004, 09:52 PM
Sadly not yet, Im hopeing to soon though. It's really sad that I work at a Pontiac dealership and you've seen the new GTO before I have!

BigfootKevin
01-23-2004, 10:06 PM
hehe, it was great! I usually bring my digital camera everywhere i go, but this time i forgot it :( Everyone was out checking it out, someone was inside reving the engine. It still has that white tape stuff on some parts of the body.

Since you work at a dealership, you can tell me, what are those for? Just to protect the body from scratches?

jon@af
01-23-2004, 10:25 PM
yeah, things of that sort. Still doesnt stop scratches from getting on them, or dents for that matter.

2001CAV
01-29-2004, 03:32 PM
Got Are First One In Today,it Aight Not Like The Big Hipe They
Made It To Be.we Call It The Cavalier/catera On Steroids.i Am
Happy It Does Have True Duel Exhaust With H-pipe.

jon@af
01-29-2004, 03:44 PM
Got Are First One In Today,it Aight Not Like The Big Hipe They
Made It To Be.we Call It The Cavalier/catera On Steroids.i Am
Happy It Does Have True Duel Exhaust With H-pipe.
I think the exhaust will look better next year when it is an either side outlet system.

RedLightning
02-08-2004, 03:18 PM
Sadly not yet, Im hopeing to soon though. It's really sad that I work at a Pontiac dealership and you've seen the new GTO before I have!

:rofl: :lol: :iceslolan :grinno: :rofl: :lol: :iceslolan :grinno:

i cant wait to see it, can i ask u a ?? i heard that u have to pay to take a test drive in them is that true?

Add your comment to this topic!