Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

'94 Altima Performance Parts

JokerOnNitrous
01-20-2004, 05:18 PM
I have a '94 Nissan Altima and am looking for some aftermarket performance parts (ie. bodykit, engine upgrades, seats, etc.). It would help alot if you guys would tell me what you have got on your '93-'97 Altima so I can do research. Thanks much -- JokerOnNitrous

techmodealtima95
02-01-2004, 11:25 PM
wow... this is like the 3rd post of ur i replyed to... ok u need to do sum research. like look in importtuner in the add section or sport compact. go from there.. leap frog around online. eventually u build ur own personal library of places to get parts.
ok i'll help you out.
Stillen.com you get top of the line parts expensive
customaltima.com if ur a beginner this is a good place.
nissan dealership has a NISMO catalogue u can order parts from. its cheaper than everywhere else.
importfan.com just lots of stuff... like body kits...
if u enter [nissan altima 94]+[carpart] in a search engine, u get tons of listings for places selling parts. unfortunately for us altima 2NR's we don't have very much to choose from so u find a little bit of sumtin in different places, but there is stuff for us there so...
good luck.

paparay
02-02-2004, 09:40 AM
Since its seems you don't know how to use the search feature of your internet browser (or don't want to) here is a good place to start.

http://www.altimas.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=19

Just kidding...? Do a lot of reading and searching before you ask any questions at this website, otherwise they will flame you until you are a little crispy critter.

bias177
02-03-2004, 02:11 PM
Evol makes a very nice body kit for the altima. It adds that little extra that the altima that year missed on the rear section. Kinda making it look like a mini version of the GS400. Engine wise, well your bank acct sets the limit there. The 2+ liter engine accepts a wide variety of bolt on HP upgrades aswell as the not so simple things like N.O.S systems, cams, etc. Borla makes a very tricked exhaust out of aircraft grade aluminum which adds quite a few ponies, cold air systems by Ice Man, ignition system by Jacobs, MSD, etc. Preoilers which saves you about 75% of engine wear each morning by preoiling the motor, turbo, etc. Then there's the surplus of carbon fiber body parts. Yes indeed, research its going to be your helper. you can try cardomain.com they list upgrades on the rides.GL

Add your comment to this topic!