Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Who wants to run 'em!!!

Hypsi87
01-20-2004, 09:30 AM
ok I just got done shopping for next year what do ya think.

1. precision TE-63 big shaft turbo.
2. Tony dequick front mount intercooler.
3. MSD 55# per hour injectors
4. Translator plus with a lS1 MAF.
5. super extender chip.
6. POSI ( no more one wheel wonder burnouts.)
5. BFG comp T/A's drag raidal for the steet and slicks for the track.
6. bigger rear breaks for to hold massive ammounts of boost on the line.

All of this is complementing/replacing my current setup. I want low 12's on street tires and pump gas. High 11's on street tires and race fuel, and low 11's on race gas and slicks

kidrocket
01-20-2004, 12:29 PM
I'll run ya, just to see you haul ass down the track :)

rysbrnr
01-20-2004, 03:40 PM
Which track do you ususally run at? Iowa or Illinois. I'd run ya just to see your tailights even though your car is definately out of my league, esp if you're looking at low 11's now. My latest project car was a bone stock virgin until fall of '03. This season I'm HOPING for high 11's on C16 and mid 12's on pump. It still needs a lot more tuning and beefing up of fragile parts. Maybe if I throw some stickers on it and a metal parkbench on the trunk I'll pick up and extra 75hp!

The only 'import" that I can think of right now that will give a good chase is my buddy's Eagle Talon. It's built, stroked (2.0 to 2.4 liters) and runs a fairly large turbo. Last year he went 11.87@116 on stock internals (2.0 Liters) and 16g turbo. Now with the stroker, bigger turbo, cams, and more fuel he can cruise along in 3rd and break all 4 tires loose when he punches it..... on pump gas. It'll be interesting to see what it runs this spring. We usually go to tri-state or cedar falls. If you go there sometime lemme know.

Add your comment to this topic!