Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I Want A SRT-4

team_e-brake
01-18-2004, 09:44 PM
I'm Am Very Focused On Buying A 04 SRT-4 Black And I Want To Know If I'm Doing The Right Thing. I Want To Go Wit A Turbo Upgrade With The Blow Off Valve Conversion. I'm going to test drive it next week is can i have some feed back on the car. does it pull real hard? is the shifting smooth? i heard the car idle and i love the way it sounds. got a lil muscle car note to it. how is the car at top end? i would appricite come feedback on the car thanks

Steiner
01-18-2004, 10:25 PM
It hauls ass. I have an '04 with Stage 1, the Mopar BOV, Eibach prokit, and some other minor suspensions mods. I bought mine in October and have already put about 6k miles on it. Don't pay anything over MSRP and don't buy a black one unless you wanna wash it twice a week. ;)

team_e-brake
01-19-2004, 02:48 PM
aite thanks alot i cant wait to get minez it's funny that you said dont get the black one because i got the black one and it's snowing in my town and theres salt all over the place lol i'm so nieve....... but hey as long as i got one i'm happy.........can you order the upgrade with the car or do you have to pay seperatly????

Kurt04
02-03-2004, 06:20 PM
http://www.mopar.com/ is where you order the upgrades.

Steiner
02-03-2004, 07:38 PM
aite thanks alot i cant wait to get minez it's funny that you said dont get the black one because i got the black one and it's snowing in my town and theres salt all over the place lol i'm so nieve....... but hey as long as i got one i'm happy.........can you order the upgrade with the car or do you have to pay seperatly????

Congrats on the car man. Black is the best looking color when the car is clean...it's a neverending battle though. My last car was a black '02 Spec V so believe me...I know. ;)

I bought my stage 1 kit from Mancini Racing. They are a licensed Mopar vendor. They have the best prices I've found yet.

Add your comment to this topic!