Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

help!! Trouble starting my teg after engine gets hot.

90tegblackwidow
01-18-2004, 02:17 AM
My 90 integra is hard to start when my engine gets hot. I have already replaced the starter, battery and battery cables. Does any one else have this problem? Any one have any suggestions. Thanks, I would really appreciate the feedback.

94integ2505
05-04-2004, 10:12 PM
Yeah i have a 94 integra and after i drive it for a while and it is hot it does the same thing. Most of the time it starts, but its like it hardly starts, it kinda sputters, then makes a really low deep noise, like it turned on but just barely. But after like 3 or 4 seconds it dies again. Does yours do the same thing. If you find out anything please tell me too thanks.

KoRnboy
05-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Mine will kind of do that if I idle for 2+ minutes... well used to I haven't tried it much sence I got it back from the shop. But my problem was it was stalling but it sounded like you described... only I had to wait 5+ minutes for the chambers to clear... then it would start and stay on. I had my mechanic check my fuel injectors 'cause I thought that was what it was (I had put in new plugs and wires and it still did it) and no problem yet!

Add your comment to this topic!