Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

cam gear timing on a 2001 acura integra gs

pekeclipse
01-17-2004, 05:18 PM
can anyone help me with the correct time that the cams need to be set too on a set of cam gears on a b18b1 acura integra 2001, i just installed aem cam gears and can not find the correct timing to get it to run correctly or even idle properly can anyone get me started in the right direction... also after that is answered, what do you suggest i set the timing at for the best performance i am spraying a 75 shot of nitrous to this engine as well....
thank you
pure evil kustom

Spectre927
01-17-2004, 09:53 PM
can anyone help me with the correct time that the cams need to be set too on a set of cam gears on a b18b1 acura integra 2001, i just installed aem cam gears and can not find the correct timing to get it to run correctly or even idle properly can anyone get me started in the right direction... also after that is answered, what do you suggest i set the timing at for the best performance i am spraying a 75 shot of nitrous to this engine as well....
thank you
pure evil kustom

Who installed them? Cause it doesnt sound like they were put on right. Did you mark TDC of the stock cams on the timing belt so you could line it up with the new gears TDC at 0 degrees?

Add your comment to this topic!