gas cap

01-16-2004, 05:15 AM
I want to get a locking gas cap for 04 Escalade, where can I get one?

02-20-2004, 02:33 AM
I am looking for the same also....!

02-23-2004, 06:05 AM
What a coincidence, I am looking for the same...

03-01-2004, 08:43 AM
Should be available at any parts store.

Same part# applies to Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon.


Da Yo
07-07-2004, 12:04 PM
No, don't buy the aftermarket they sell at autoparts places. Get the one from GM, you can get it from Cadillac, Chevy, or GMC dealers, its a locking cap with the original strap like your original gas cap. I paid about $12 2 years ago.

07-20-2004, 03:54 PM
I got mine at NAPA auto parts- There's different ones for makes and models and years. Any parts store should carry them, they're a common thing. I think mine was like 25 or 30 bucks.

Add your comment to this topic!