Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Need help installing indiglow guages.

DjLost
01-15-2004, 07:06 PM
I need help installing reverse indiglow gauges on my 1997 Honda Civic EX. The instructions that came with them are not much help at all. I would appreciate it if someone could give me a link to a good discriptive How to on how to do this. I found a few ,but not the right car or gotta buy something from the site to get the whole article. Or if one of you could let me know how to do it i would really be greatful.

Thanks for your help!!

DjLost

starkfu
01-15-2004, 09:44 PM
well first take out the cluster and unplug it, then carefully pull the clear plastic off, there are a shit load of clips and a sealer that can get kinda messy, once off take the guage covers and carefully bend them around the needles, DO NOT put force on or bend the needles, it is a costly painful thing to fix. when you get them all on ( the gas & temp one is the hardest) you may need to drill holes in the back of the cluster to let the wires out, be extremely careful when doing this as there are paper thin circuit boards roaming about the plastic. once the wires are through, connect to light circuit and reassemble, last pair i did took less then an hour. good luck.

Add your comment to this topic!