Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Socal GTG MEETING SPOT

s4dustin
01-14-2004, 11:43 AM
An introduction: My name is Dustin Troyan. I have a coffee shop (VIllage Coffee Roaster), which is located off of Mulholland Drive in Calabasas. The purpose of this post is that we currently host :www.sfvbikenight.com, www.socaleuro.com, and are the official coffee house/meeting place for the Southern California Chapter of Audi Club North America. I would like to also make my location available as a meeting/rally spot to other highend European automobiles. I invite only mature clubs who are afficiandos. I do not want riff-raff. I know that there is a group of Ferraris that meet at Gelsons every sat am. I want you and them here. Please consider this an invitation. My parking lot is very large (empty sat before 10 am and all day sunday as i am one of the only businesses open).

If you do decide to come, please observe all the rules of the road. This location serves a handful of groups and we do not want to infringe on their events as well as my neighbors.

Also, The last Sunday of every month is becoming the Eruo meeting spot. It is still in the inception stage, but the ball is rolling. If you wish to come, cars start showing at 10 am.

Regards,

Dustin Troyan
Village Coffee Roaster
23351 Mulholland Drive
Woodland Hills/Calabasas Border
818-591-2366
Cell-818-516-5053

s4dustin
02-12-2004, 12:16 PM
10 rsvps so far!

Add your comment to this topic!