Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

curious owner

chadwick4546
01-14-2004, 08:54 AM
I just bought a 2002 acura rsx and was wondering if i should do anything to it that would make it look cooler or perform better.

RSX-S777
01-14-2004, 06:11 PM
Get better tires straight off. The stock tires are junk. Also, you could drop it and check out strut bars. Engine performance will depend on whether you want to keep it naturally aspirated. If thats the case get a good catback exhaust, header and intake. If you want forced induction, pick up a turbo kit, but it all depends on how much you want to spend and who you want to keep up with. Lots of body kits out there, too. Go to cardomain.com and check out the pics on the RSX pages.

mycivic
01-14-2004, 06:17 PM
if you wanna mod it (am sure you are going to) id say suspension first. get full coilover system (shocks and springs) for better handling. to improve handling even more...put in the i think its what they call strut bars/sway bars/tie bars. as for the engine, its all up to you but my preference has always been all motor.

mmont0
01-25-2004, 10:30 PM
I think I saw a turbo for it for $3500 on some websites. You can always do air filter mods too. Tons of body kits if you're interested in doing exterior work - range from $600 to $1000. Adding a wing will probably just add dead weight to the car. I don't get it when people add these huge wings on the back!? Looks like an airplane to me more than a car. I always laugh when I see them. Just my opinion though. I'm sure others disagree!

Add your comment to this topic!