Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

4th gen Nostril (bull effect)

DarkEcho
01-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Hey all, I saw a movie recently online that showed a firebird about to race a camaro or somthing and right before he took off he purged his nos hose or somthing and two shots of some kinda gas sprayed out the nostrils of his ram air hood. it was like imitating the bulls you see on the cartoons right before they charge the skinny french guy with the red floor mat.

i would rather use somthing less flammable like CO2 since im not using it for racing and would rather not blow up in a giant fireball when i get rear ended. im trying to figure out the best way to accomplish that same effect as cheap as possible and so far ive figured i need some sort of electrically actuated ball valve with a switch inside that when pressed it releases a second of spray or so. then ill have to have a bottle of whatever gas running into the valve and then out again where it splits into two hoses and is bolted to the opening of the nostrils.

if you have ANY ideas whatsoever or if you have any idea how someone else has done it PLEASE let me know!!!
thanks everyone.

Add your comment to this topic!