Air bag prob in 156

AndyJak
01-09-2004, 07:39 AM
Hi everbody, Has anybody ever come across this problem? My air bag warning indicator now stays on permanently. It started about 2 weeks ago in a very cold spell. No other reason. I Have had the battery off both before and since. Any ideas?
Thanks
Andy

TeeO
01-20-2004, 05:32 AM
Hi everbody, Has anybody ever come across this problem? My air bag warning indicator now stays on permanently. It started about 2 weeks ago in a very cold spell. No other reason. I Have had the battery off both before and since. Any ideas?
Thanks
Andy
Is it the driver or passenger airbag?

Some smarta$$ hasn't turned they key to the airbag off position for the passenger side?

If not above, I'm guessing a trip back to the dealer to reset it or get them to at least run a diagnostic to check it out.

scolli
04-07-2004, 06:31 AM
Thanks
Andy

Hi Everybody

I have just had my Alpha serviced which now is haveing the same problems as you.
The airbag light stays on all the time.
Not sure what to do or the cost involved

Thanks

Steve

gekko alf
05-02-2004, 07:05 AM
mine too

Jimster
08-04-2004, 01:53 AM
Firstly, I strongly advise against driving the car, if you crash, then chances are that the Airbag won't deploy. Secondly, take the car to the dealer and have a diagnostic run, that normally picks out the problem, but I'm not sure where the problem actually lies, but a dealer can definitely help, as they have the equipment to be able to check it out.

Add your comment to this topic!