Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

body kits....

ride4free2004
01-08-2004, 12:05 PM
medium turquoise fixedsys
i have been looking for a body kit for my car for a while now and i cannot find anything-
I have a 2001 dodge stratus coupe (SE) and i really want it to look good. i could really go for some suggestions where to look for them. anywebsites, anything- please- thanks a whole bunch- email me at ride4free2004@yahoo.com -thank you again!
- amy -

DodgeThis
01-09-2004, 08:07 AM
Join www.stratusphere.us, go into the forums... we have tons of information there... I had the Drift body kit on mine, it looked awsome... if you wish you can pm me for more info.

Zodi

ride4free2004
01-18-2004, 11:28 AM
Join www.stratusphere.us, go into the forums... we have tons of information there... I had the Drift body kit on mine, it looked awsome... if you wish you can pm me for more info.

Zodi
Blue
thank you sooooo much for writing to me! :iceslolan it makes me incredibly happy that someone knows what i meant! you are the only one who wrote back. i really appreciate it. email me at ride4free2004@yahoo.com and we can keep in touch. i could really use some pointers, tips and ideas on what i can do to my car- b/c i just dont knwo what to do :screwy:
most people just think- "ohhhh... she'll find it on her own.... and are probably thinking/saying :gives: !!!! so i REALLY appreciate you answering me- so keep in touch! thank you again! i'll look forward to hearing from you!
:1zhelp: - amy-

Add your comment to this topic!