Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

we need some pics on this forum!

RISING-SUN
01-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Hi, i was trying to search for pics of 86's but could find very few.......So i got to thinking as my sixteen year old mind often does and i think that we need a picture section for our dream 86's and reality car. If you have a digi camera take some pics and start a thread of pictures, that what i say!

:useless:

"BEFORE YOU DRIVE, YOU CUSTOMIZE" Initial-D

blindmonk228
01-10-2004, 01:58 AM
i dont like ne of your post that u put up. they are usually worthless. seeing that you are only sixteen you dont really know jack crap wut u r talkin about. and if you want to really learn something useful about the ae86 instead of learning it from a damn cartoon than go to www.club4ag.com (http://www.club4ag.com) . you would also find lots of great photos. educate your young useless mind before trying to give advice to people who really need it.

ALLiNEEDis90HP
01-11-2004, 11:08 AM
i have quite a few hachi pics on my website
www.rotaryxplosion7.8k.com
or you can try www.hachiroku.net

RISING-SUN
01-12-2004, 02:22 PM
:iamwithst
i dont like ne of your post that u put up. they are usually worthless. seeing that you are only sixteen you dont really know jack crap wut u r talkin about. and if you want to really learn something useful about the ae86 instead of learning it from a damn cartoon than go to www.club4ag.com (http://www.club4ag.com) . you would also find lots of great photos. educate your young useless mind before trying to give advice to people who really need it.

so....... you automaticaly think that i know fack all, and only watch Inital-D.

you are very blind, as your name so elequently put it. i am not stupid and i may not know as much as you, but it sure seems that with your personality you can't be much older than twelve. so that means you must have lied about your age to get on this forum.

any time you wanna race come to the drags here and we'll settle this like car entusiests. nuff said.

"BEFORE YOU DRIVE, YOU CUSTOMIZE" Initial-D

Add your comment to this topic!