Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Car list/genre for next NFS

The Red Racer
01-05-2004, 04:10 PM
I kinda think it would be cool if they did sumthin with touring cars... but that's just an idea...

Anyhoo, I think that if EA decides to go back to exotics, then I think they should include japanese exotics as well, since i noticed that NFS:U is the first time that they've used japanese cars in their games. Here are a few of the cars that I think should be included:

Lamborghini Gallardo
Ferrari Enzo
Acura NSX
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec 2
Toyota Supra
Mazda RX-8
Porsche GT3
Lotus Esprit
Saleen S7
Ford GT
Mini Cooper
BMW Z4
Dodge Viper SRT-10

Of course, there would be others, probably a good number of cars would carry over from NFSHP2.
Another thing: I think that they should bring back cops. Now that I think about it, NFS4 had a lot of great things in it, with all the options about the tracks an stuff...

Oh yeah, the tracks! They should definitley have a city track, with a bunch of seperate races throughout the city... Hey! maybe there could be a bunch of cities! Like Tokyo and New York! and.... [slap myself]

sorry... anyhoo, let me know wat you think of this, and even post ur own ideas for the next NFS

Fearless Racer
01-08-2004, 09:03 AM
I kinda think it would be cool if they did sumthin with touring cars... but that's just an idea...

Anyhoo, I think that if EA decides to go back to exotics, then I think they should include japanese exotics as well, since i noticed that NFS:U is the first time that they've used japanese cars in their games. Here are a few of the cars that I think should be included:

Lamborghini Gallardo
Ferrari Enzo
Acura NSX
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec 2
Toyota Supra
Mazda RX-8
Porsche GT3
Lotus Esprit
Saleen S7
Ford GT
Mini Cooper
BMW Z4
Dodge Viper SRT-10

Of course, there would be others, probably a good number of cars would carry over from NFSHP2.
Another thing: I think that they should bring back cops. Now that I think about it, NFS4 had a lot of great things in it, with all the options about the tracks an stuff...

Oh yeah, the tracks! They should definitley have a city track, with a bunch of seperate races throughout the city... Hey! maybe there could be a bunch of cities! Like Tokyo and New York! and.... [slap myself]

sorry... anyhoo, let me know wat you think of this, and even post ur own ideas for the next NFS

Finally! Someone who shares the same idea as me. I have 2 ideas though.

1. Should NFS return to the world of exotics(which you know they will); we would like to see japanese exotics as well( I'd also like to see a TVR Cerbera Speed 12, Jaguar XJ220, and the Dodge Viper GTS-R just to name a few). Add more tracks, more cars, bring back the cops, and city races through actual cities(good idea man). I'd settle for New York, Tokyo, Paris, Chicago, Miami, and San Francisco.

2. When they decide to shift back to street racing; at least give us free roaming, a replay function(I wanna see when my car just barely misses the truck!), Sprint Knouckout, Drift Knockout, cops(I found underground to be no real challenge without them), muscle cars(Mustang, Corvette, Camaro, Charger, GTO, etc.), as well as more imports(R32, R33, R34, R35, RX-8, NSX Type R, Lancer Evo., 300ZX, S15, Jetta, Passat, 3000GT, FTO, Corolla, Chaser, Impreza 22b, etc.), more crap-ass midget cars(Cavalier, MX-6 h/b, Civic h/b, etc.) more body kits, more widebody kits, more rims, more companies, deeper story, option to customize special cars(perfomance-wise they suck), and as a bonus; get Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, and Tyrese to do a public service announcement about street racing(that would be funny as hell! :rofl: ).

Imagine if they did use our ideas...Kids everywhere would hate me for the Paul Walker bit :lol: .

BlooDReigN
01-08-2004, 07:47 PM
I would just like a re-make of NFS:U with VERY realistic physics, free roaming, more cars, more customization, day time driving, dry pavement, racing on big long high ways, REAL CURRENCY instead of points, more cars and of course, less rice.

Guyanson_Mendiola
01-08-2004, 11:41 PM
I think the NFS next series should return exotic cars such as maybe some old and some new and the list would be probably: Ferrari F40,F40,Enzo Lamborghini Countach, and Murcielago, Lotus Esprit, Jaguar XJ220, McLaren F1, F1 LM, Dodge Viper GTS,GTS-R Concept, and many more I would like to see in the list......

Fearless Racer
01-09-2004, 06:37 AM
less rice.
Dude...It's a friggin' video game. I'd rather rice it out on a game than in real life. Although the reputation should not be based on it(I wanted to beat the game in a sleeper! :banghead: ).

peter i
01-11-2004, 11:52 AM
Like this one
http://www.club4ag.com/images/D1%20GP/ueo-d1%20usa.jpeg
http://www.club4ag.com/PHOTOS/contributions/10-2000/Naoki%20CG%20AE86b.jpg
http://www.club4ag.com/PHOTOS/contributions/11-1-2001/ROB_1.jpg
http://www.xoticrides.com/images1/ae86_3.jpg http://www.xoticrides.com/images1/mk_II.jpg

crxlvr
01-16-2004, 06:45 PM
in my opinion i think they should another Unleashed title, i loved the porsche unleashed game for the PC even though it only had the one manufacturer, the degree of difficulty was very hard since most races where a one model race, making everything very even.

id like to see that done again, maybe with the Ferrari license, or Mercedes-Benz.

geedup
01-31-2004, 03:50 AM
i think they should go back and only include 'supercars'. all the fast v12s, ferarris, lambos, porsches, bmws and so on. thats what made the game great, to be able to thrash the worlds most exotic cars, theres heaps of games where you can race a civic, but not a mclaren f1.

Add your comment to this topic!