Ms. CRx

Crx90SiRicer
12-31-2003, 04:06 PM
I am jsut wondering..why there are so many girl out there would like to diver CRX??what is so specialla bout it? why dont they drive ..eclipse or something..kekek>>they choose CRx instead of other car!! WHY???!!! Girls DRive no good IN A CRX ..j/k

girlsrace2
01-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Why in the hell would anyone want to drive a P.O.S Eclipse....I would have a honda over an eclipse anyday!

Usually only bit*^es and a$$holes drive Eclipses...just my own :2cents: worth!

Why in the hell wouldnt you wanna drive a CRX? There awesome lil cars!
When I get the money thats what Im gonna get so for right now I have to settle with my b/f's CRX....tinkering around with it and everything...lol

Str8in
01-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Usually only bit*^es and a$$holes drive......

Honda and Acuras :bigthumb: exactly what u were thinking :iceslolan or else :icon16:

Nissan-Fan
01-20-2004, 02:54 PM
Well i would take a 4G63/T over a B18C any day!
oh, and people who can afford better than a honda get an eclipse, hahahah, just kidding.

SilverY2KCivic
01-20-2004, 09:49 PM
oh, and people who can afford better than a honda get an eclipse, hahahah, just kidding.

I hate to burst your bubble, but Eclipses and 4G63 motors specifically are WAY more problematic than Honda cars or motors. It's not a matter of economics, it's a matter of knowledge and smarts. Honda is the smarter choice, not the poor mans/girls choice. ;)

lotusonwater19
01-20-2004, 10:52 PM
im a girl i drive an acura(honda) and im not in love with the crx either. it looks too unsafe, and not aesthetically pleasing to my tastes ( i said MY TASTE yours may differ ) and they must have a motorswap for me to respect...sohc is too measley. damn wit the money the buyer saves from buying the chassis, they should have the money for a motorswap.

but around my area the most popular girl car is the S2K and the accord.

tsugsr
01-22-2004, 02:38 PM
I think it would be cool to see a chick in a CRX with a B18C1 swap and a 5 speed. chicks drivin a standard and know something about cars are SEXY!!

dayna240sx
01-22-2004, 04:36 PM

Yeah me to..

I love crank-walk!!!

Add your comment to this topic!