Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

LCD Headrest project help

lopes03
12-20-2001, 03:23 PM
Hi my name is Carlos and I'm a newbie to AF, As my profile shows I own a nissan pathfinder, but it was stolen last week. So now I'm in the process of shopping for a new car, and I'm almost 90% sure on getting a 2002 G20. I am getting it silver with the sport package. My question is I will be installing Tv's in the car an alpine cva-1005 with dvd in the dash, and two 5.6 or 6.8 lcd screens(not sure which will fit better) in the headrests. The problem is that the sport seats come with a hole in the middle of the headrests, so I was going to pick up two headrests from a regular luxury version P11 and swap them out. I was wondering if I would be able to do this or are do the posts on the headrests differ between the luxury and the sport editions? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Carlos

frogg
12-20-2001, 03:39 PM
They are the same, you should have no problem. There are only a few differences between the sport and regular one, so the seats are the same.

Yahnozha
12-20-2001, 05:05 PM
Carlos, WELCOME!!!

Bummer on the pathfinder, youll love the G. If you get the sport version and dont like the headrest with the hole (touring headrests), Im sure there are plenty of people on here that would be willing to trade you their, non-touring headrests for yours. Just let people know the color of the interior and if its leather or not.

lopes03
12-21-2001, 08:20 AM
Thanks so much for the help guys. I think I will like the G also. Once I get the car I will post a thread asking if someone will trade headrests with me. I'll be getting the sport package, so I would need some one who has the Graphite(black) leather interior.

Add your comment to this topic!