Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

skyline forever

arabianterror
12-25-2003, 11:46 AM
ok guys...here goes...
i am a new member to this site however not to the import car scene... i live in ...be prepared for this..St.lucia..a tiny exotic island in the western hemisphere loated less than 3hrs from the bahamas via any caribbean island hopper. 99% fo the cars here are japanese imports and as you may already imagine the skyline gtr reigns supreme in the form of an R33'96..but here goes...as you all would know this car is indeed expensive and rumour has it that the owner of the lone 11sec. 1/4 mile beast deceived the masses in fact...it is rumoured that godzilla is a godzukee sent to the gymn and pumped on steroids...not to mention the plastic surgery. To those of you i have lost it is an R33gts25t 96 model wearing gtr skirts, badges etc...the owner usually secretive about "what's under the hood" made his mistake. absent was the tell tale twin turbos beefy2.6 and the other emblems present on the holy grail of jpn's street racing..it was a gts-25-t yeah running nos with the single turbo...dont get me wrong the car is a legend back home...but its no gtr...which brings me here i am lookinng for a gts25t r33 97 shell...no engine..(i have plans on creating the devil himself)where can i search and how much do you guys think i would have to put out in us currency.
thanx hope to hear from you people out there!

Add your comment to this topic!