Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1990 Honda Accord (AIT) Sensor location

accord_1990
12-25-2003, 09:33 AM
i purchases one of those chip mods for my 1990 honda accord, it says it goes in the (AIT) sensor "air intake sensor" but where is that located?
if someone has a pic or any detailed instructions would be most appreciated. thanks in advance!!! :)

busted_honda911
11-18-2004, 10:19 PM
i purchases one of those chip mods for my 1990 honda accord, it says it goes in the (AIT) sensor "air intake sensor" but where is that located?
if someone has a pic or any detailed instructions would be most appreciated. thanks in advance!!! :)
Hey i saw ur question and its the same one i have also. is it a venom chip and did u get it off ebay? but anyways i dont know where it is either so holla if you have any answers since then thanks busted_honda911

Mojeans69
11-20-2004, 02:09 PM
You may want to check by the throttle body, it should be around there somewhere.

Igovert500
11-20-2004, 09:58 PM
Do yourself a favor, throw the chip in the trash...they are the most worthless thing you could get for your car.
I don't mean to come off as a prick, I'm simply telling you how it is.
They aren't chips, they are cheap resistors that lie to the ECU about ambient temps in the intake...your ECU thinks it is getting more o2, so it richens the gas/air mixture. All they do is make your car run richer...which is actually negative for performance. For performance you want to run leaner. Your butt-dyno may tell you it is faster, but it isn't. You bought a piece of junk...don't bother installing it.
If you don't want to simply take my word for it, do a search on AF, any knowledgable member will have said the same.

Add your comment to this topic!