Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Question about Price,Quality and Difference.......

DiGiTaLEcLiPsE
12-23-2003, 03:46 AM
I am wondering about Revell's Enzo Ferrari kit. I feel stupid for not looking into it before I bought it but I thought the price was pretty descent. OK.. here are the questions I'd like to know.

1)How much did you pay for your Enzo Ferrari? Approx. CND?

2)Which company? (Tamiya or Revell)

3)What's the difference between the two?

4)Which would you buy if you were a noob at modeling?

5)Which do you prefer?

6)What are the lows about the Revell Enzo Ferrari?

7)What are the lows about the Tamiya Enzo Ferrari?

8)Do you have any pictures of your Finished or In-Process Enzo Ferrari? (If so post them please) :smile:

9)I paid $25.29 CND for a Revell Enzo Ferrari kit. Was it worth it?

I think that's all the questions I have.
If possible WHOEVER owns an enzo ferrari kit please reply to ALL the questions above and give me some input! I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank You!

Ferrari TR
12-23-2003, 10:59 AM
Well, you already bought the Revell kit, so lets concentrate on that.
The kit is easer to build because it has fewer parts and the doors don't open. The problems with the kit are the front suspension height and the fit of the engine cover. Both are relatively easy to fix, and are covered in several posts in the 'complete and in progress' sections of this board.
Just search for 'Enzo' and you'll find a ton of info.

As for the rest, the Revell Enzo is a couple of dollars more than a regular Revell kit here in middle America. With Hobby-Lobby's 1/2 off sales that comes to about $8 in USD, while the best price I can find on a Tamiya Enzo in a LHS is about $43!

So, do some searching and you should come-up with plenty of info and references to build up your Enzo.

:p

Mustangman25
12-23-2003, 11:42 AM
I paid $26 US (about $34CD) for Tamiya's kit at my hobby shop. I can't comment on the Revell kit, but if I was a modling newbie, I would probably pick the Revell mainly beacuse of the price.

DiGiTaLEcLiPsE
12-23-2003, 11:42 AM
OK, that's great thanks.. I'm not that good anyways so I think I'll build this one and buy a tamiya enzo later on. :smile:

blueboost
12-23-2003, 12:27 PM
OK, that's great thanks.. I'm not that good anyways so I think I'll build this one and buy a tamiya enzo later on. :smile:

that sounds like a good idea

Add your comment to this topic!