What a pice of crap game!

Nissan-Fan
12-22-2003, 01:24 PM
This game sucks so bad, doesnt anyone agree with me? i feel like i am the only sane guy in the world, the game sucks so much ass, it isnt even funny!. "Drifting is getting your car sideways" fail to mention the other 95.5% of it, and "a better clutch means more power at the wheels"
Dont mention that its a better power ratio! this game blows ass, does anyone else agree?

peter i
12-22-2003, 07:55 PM
Not perfessional enough ...
I hope it has a tuning feature like NFS PU ...
second No texture editing for all the car ....
I wish to see what Performance part Did I choose and a Picture...
NO Replay Mode....

Blade_lv
12-23-2003, 07:20 AM
Yeah...It really blows ass:)
Just wasted 30 on that shit

Nissan-Fan
12-23-2003, 02:37 PM
Yea, the only good part is the car customization.

crxlvr
12-23-2003, 03:54 PM
i had the demo of it, and my god this game sucks so much compared to the previous versions of the game especially Porsche Unleashed, they should have just re-done that game with like ferrari or mercedes benz, what a total disappointment. i deleted the demo within an hour of getting it.

SniperX13
12-23-2003, 05:01 PM
I just ran the demo...... and promptly deleted it....

maybe it will be better on PS2 or something.....

DGB454
12-24-2003, 08:30 AM
I just got the NFS Underground for X Box. Personally I like it.

Blade_lv
12-24-2003, 06:34 PM
Yea,Porsche Unleashed was a good one,I also like High Stakes.
btw,ppl say Hot Pursuit is better on PS2 then PC,haven't tryed though.

tarek2kool
01-04-2004, 01:21 PM
This Game is Garbage its horendous i dont got the words in my vocabulary to describe it. they tried to make it like 2fast 2furious the tunning part is horrible stage 3 turbo ok there its horrible and the decals u cant color them only black or white and u cant put them anywere u want its horrible WORST GAME EVER

veyron 16/4
02-10-2004, 09:27 PM
well.. i don't really care about the cars i like any racing game, i mean i just love to go fast i dont care if its in a gay looking car or a enzo ferrari.. speeds speed and i love it :) well thats just me the racing in this game is really unrealistic and crashing is terrible but so is crashing in gran turismo 3 but thats one of my favorite games of all time.

spooleffect
02-14-2004, 11:04 PM
The reason I like this game is simple. It has the best sensation of speed out of any game Ive ever played. This alone redeems the games pitfalls for me.

lone_night_fox
04-07-2004, 09:02 PM
This game sucks so bad, doesnt anyone agree with me? i feel like i am the only sane guy in the world, the game sucks so much ass, it isnt even funny!. "Drifting is getting your car sideways" fail to mention the other 95.5% of it, and "a better clutch means more power at the wheels"
Dont mention that its a better power ratio! this game blows ass, does anyone else agree?

part of the over simplicity is probably considering the audience is E (everyone) even with the lyrics of Get Low I'm supprised it got that rating. but my 3 biggest complaints of the game were 1. The car's were split into 2 catorgories, Urber and Horiable. 2. No Replays, 3. The drift stages were NOT REALISTIC Ridge Racer had more realistic Drifting (and that's bad)! and you can't drift in anyother mode except drift,

other complaints I had with the game was sparatic handling(ex. you can take a corner in any car and for no reason the back end will shoot out), no dry tracks, and you can't see how your car would looks in the day, which sunlight (evening/sunrise) races near the beach would have been nice... but hey, I got it on PC for Free and got it on Xbox for Christmas.. it's fun for playing with friends and trying diffrent color combinations... the body tweakin was fun.. but the game get's old.

street_racer04
04-30-2004, 01:34 PM
Dont mention that its a better power ratio! this game blows ass, does anyone else agree? dude its a game what do you expect its not going to be perfect

lamehonda
06-09-2004, 04:55 PM
dude its a game what do you expect its not going to be perfect

My dollars only blow in the winds of perfection

Jet-Lee
06-11-2004, 12:01 PM
I think the game is awesome (XBox)...I didn't buy it to edit the texture of the paint on my car....I bought it to race, and to race friends and have fun...who gives a damn if it doesn't match other games?! It's great in its own way....If you don't like it, sell it to someone who does and buy GT3 (which I didn't care for, or it might have been the PS2 controller)

Add your comment to this topic!