Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

JIC Magic Control Arm Brace

JustinP10
12-18-2001, 01:58 AM
Is anyone running one on their P10. Or any control arm brace for that matter. If so, what are your impressions.

Luke, i'll e-mail you about this later, but if you see this first, do you have any in stock, and if not, how long will it take to get them in stock. I have some more questions about this, and the STB's you have. I'll e-mail them to you though, as the rest of the forum probalby doesn't care. Thanks

JustinP10
12-20-2001, 02:39 AM
I'm guessing no one is running one of these on their car yet? I guess i'll be the guinea pig :D

G-Forces
12-20-2001, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by JustinP10
I'm guessing no one is running one of these on their car yet? I guess i'll be the guinea pig :D
As usual eh? :D

Go dig out that motor mount thread and give us an update you bastard. :p

JustinP10
12-20-2001, 03:07 PM
It was actually a thread in the suspension section, i think it started as a pacesetter short shifter thread. Oops. I'll be home (parents house) on Sunday, and plan to do it there, as i'll have a garage to work in, and no apartment managers yelling at me for working on my car (again :D )

As for the mount, It's fully dry now (has been for a couple weeks now), and looks very promising. I've post the results as soon as I get done with the test drive.

Add your comment to this topic!