Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

soo guys..

thret
12-17-2001, 04:23 AM
seems like this site now has only a number of peeps on it...what the hell has been new with u all...update. :devil:

as for a niglet update...

niglets was fun eh? yeah the adventures were fun and times were like living highschool all over again ;) seems though that the clan has died out. the originals me, ace, will...

me (thret) = stopped moding my ride, my company closed (im not bored at work anymore..i'll look next year), and i am concentrating on hoes and working out. im gonna be rebuilding my career for next year and probally start my company again but you know the economy n shit...

ace (gsrxeyz) - work and school now to finish his BA juggling both so im sure he's busy as hell, probally hanging with the gf alot too

will (aznk013e - work now and working hard from what i can judge 13/hr days damn !

the other niglets started jobs and like kinda broke away..im glad there are still 3 of us left =x

we had a total of 12 meets and at one point had 18 people at one...the times were fun at the peak (nothing beats street racing, chicks, drugs and chaos! haha) its good this site is redone and all...but you all have to say it was funny as hell! and you other dudes i was totally messing around before..hehe still can't believe that disclaimer when registering ;)

anyways guys feel free to add to the thread so we can all catch up on eveything.

so since i'm a good boy now do i get to be a mod? :D

thret
12-17-2001, 08:16 AM
o ya..:flipa:

94accord1g
12-17-2001, 12:27 PM
:flipa: are we past the i'm a bad guy stage yet?
whats up bro dig the pics whats been goin on in yur life?
i just got back from vegas and jess's 21st b-day
it was cool
whats up wit another strip bar cruze?
hit me up foo
andimout:bonghitte :evillaugh

82civicwagon
12-17-2001, 01:46 PM
so whats up. we need to get together for some drinks and have a good time, maybe the same place we met in burbank! it was fun.:finger:

94accord1g
12-17-2001, 02:02 PM
yeah we need to get some more drinks and catch up since my name was left off the list above like i went anywhere!!:finger:
good to hear will is stayin busy and ace is just gettin smarter me and steve are tryin to fight thru the bs here at work all hell has broke loose since we were bought out
jess turned 21 and wishes she never did we got her soooooooo drunk on thursday night:flaming dr peppers and sour apple martinis buttery nipples and mai tais
the next day we went to vegas and got drunk and stupid won some money for x-mas came home last night.
she was askin about ya thret as well as hit and christal
hit me up foo we need some beer and boobs yo
andimout:evillaugh

thret
12-17-2001, 06:24 PM
haha right on she turned 21? man we should have had a reunion just for that..all ph socal now ;) o ya bad guy routine, its pretty much done..just done wanna take any shit now - so i'll squash it fast ;) ahh man sounds like aplan too me, this time you should take jess...haha i still remmeber the offer that stripper gave you "two'..

o ya my old school OC "original"wagon smokinn buddy friend, congrats once again on the baby girl and yes, we do need to get together and spend most of the time chain smokin! LOL

:sun:

94accord1g
12-17-2001, 06:35 PM
yeah she's down to roll now!!
she just needs a few days to recoup from the b-day still feelin kinda sick

thret
12-17-2001, 06:52 PM
ahh right on man, just let me know anytime...it'll be cool this time im gonna make my firend drive if anything so i can get :bloated: faced

94accord1g
12-17-2001, 06:56 PM
i think thats her plan for me now...at least for a while
andimout

82wagonmom
12-18-2001, 01:53 AM
ha ha ha mark gotta be the D.D.we all need to get :bloated: faced and have mark drive:)

xplosive C1
12-18-2001, 11:53 AM
fuckarssssssss...hehehehe :flipa: :angel: yes bz with school, BS not BA fuckar thret... hehehehe

94accord1g
12-18-2001, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by 82wagonmom
ha ha ha mark gotta be the D.D.we all need to get :bloated: faced and have mark drive:)

i ALWAYS end up drivin somehow i don't get a day off i even drove all 12hrs to vegas
on my birthday i want a fu@kin limo go@@amnit!

thret
12-18-2001, 01:16 PM
i hear vegas trip music in the background...whoohoo ;)

94accord1g
12-18-2001, 01:45 PM
thanks for the support.....jock strap hahahah:flipa:

82civicwagon
12-18-2001, 01:48 PM
you dont have to drive mark , just have the balls to ride in the $hit box wagon!:D

94accord1g
12-18-2001, 02:32 PM
only after the new tires and suspension foo
i don't wanna die yo

82civicwagon
12-18-2001, 05:21 PM
looks like this will have to be the niglet lounge for now seeing as how the o.g. lounge was locked by a dissatisfied customer.why does everyone have so many complaints? no one can handle a little fun. and who is the determining factor as to what is nasty or offensive? :D

Moppie
12-18-2001, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by 82civicwagon
? no one can handle a little fun. and who is the determining factor as to what is nasty or offensive? :D

We can handle a little fun, but you guys have a reputation for taking it beyond the fun level. P
lease remember that these are all public forums, and some people are more easily offended than you are.
We are not here purly for your entertianment, and the needs of all 7,000+ members must be met.
If you guys are unable to interact in a polite and mature manner with everybody then I recomend you find somewhere esle.
There are thousands of other forums out there, why not start your very own Niglets forum at somewhere like Ezi Bourd? then you can say what ever you like when ever you like.

82civicwagon
12-18-2001, 06:27 PM
its not necessarly controlling what you say cuz most of us are capable of controlling what we say, but taking someone else's post that could be considered offensive, turning it around on them could be very fun. i realize that when it comes to pic's theres a fine line between humor and being offensive, and when it is being used as a counterattack, as longh as there is no major nudity i think it should be allowed. i realize that this is just an opinion and everyone has one, just like a$$e$ everyony has one if it offensive maybe they should wipe it. i realize that what i just said could turn around and bite me in the a$$, but its my opinion. i have nothing against anyone here, noone has bothered me with anything but the fact that those in charge of keeping the peace in the forums attacks an entire group of people due to a name that they carry when in all honesty its usually one persons actions. if the pic i posted offended you or anyone else i apoligize, but when obviously done for a laugh those offended should realize that theres many kinds of humor and not everyone has the same taste, understand that what one person might find funny(possibly to the limit ofbeing borderline between humor and discust )think of thos who have different taste than you. i'm out here to have a good time and that sometimes means throwing $hit at the $hit talkers. i might have been out of line but i think that you might be jumping the gun. all in all the majority of people out here niglet or not
are respectfull to each other and dont attack anyone that they dont know,or know can handle it.
like i said if i offended anyone i apologize.:flash:

thret
12-18-2001, 06:56 PM
what reputation? ::looks around:: :angel: :badass:

Originally posted by Moppie

We can handle a little fun, but you guys have a reputation for taking it beyond the fun level. P
lease remember that these are all public forums, and some people are more easily offended than you are.
We are not here purly for your entertianment, and the needs of all 7,000+ members must be met.
If you guys are unable to interact in a polite and mature manner with everybody then I recomend you find somewhere esle.
There are thousands of other forums out there, why not start your very own Niglets forum at somewhere like Ezi Bourd? then you can say what ever you like when ever you like.

Moppie
12-18-2001, 07:22 PM

Read it slowy, and try and understand it. please. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 82civicwagon
i'm out here to have a good time and that sometimes means throwing $hit at the $hit talkers.

Being here to have a good time is cool, these forums are ment to be enjoyed by all. But please take note of the all part of that sentance. If you think someone is saying something you dont like then bring it to a moderator, its what whe are here for. Talking "shit" to other members becuase you think thier talking "shit" is not mature and will not be tolerated.

Now Iv seen most of your other posts in the other forums, and even given you adivce with some of your questions, you sound like a resonable kinda guy. Dont ruin it becuase you think you have to come in here with some tough guy gang banga wanna be attitude, it will get you no where.

94accord1g
12-19-2001, 10:48 AM

Read it slowy, and try and understand it. please. :rolleyes:

Being here to have a good time is cool, these forums are ment to be enjoyed by all. But please take note of the all part of that sentance. If you think someone is saying something you dont like then bring it to a moderator, its what whe are here for. Talking "shit" to other members becuase you think thier talking "shit" is not mature and will not be tolerated.

Now Iv seen most of your other posts in the other forums, and even given you adivce with some of your questions, you sound like a resonable kinda guy. Dont ruin it becuase you think you have to come in here with some tough guy gang banga wanna be attitude, it will get you no where.

none of us are "gang banga wanna be's"
thats far from the truth
82wagon has a beautiful daughter and i am an asst service manager at a damn ford dealer
please drop all your preconcieved notions and give us a chance to prove that we are here to have a good time to meet people and to help those who need it and to be helped by those that can
we grew up now all i ask is you treat us with some respect at least the same as the newbies
your all over us and the site just got back up
thanks

82civicwagon
12-19-2001, 12:47 PM

Talking "shit" to other members becuase you think thier talking "shit" is not mature and will not be tolerated.

Now Iv seen most of your other posts in the other forums, and even given you adivce with some of your questions, you sound like a resonable kinda guy.tough guy gang banga wanna be attitude
for one thing talking shit and feeding it back into the mouth that it came out of are two totally different things. by feeding it back to them produce totally different results. do you think said person will continue to talk about dooing other people's girls after looking at the responce i gave him? i think that will be the last time he makes that type of comment. and on the second note you dont know me, not in the slightest way. to call someone a tough guy gang banger wanna be with an attitude can be considered EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE, i have a family, a decent job, and a degree that says i know what i'm doing. i put a lot of thought and effort into anything i do. i realize i might seem like a reasonable kinda guy , but realize when you say that, that you really dont know who i really am.

94accord1g
12-19-2001, 01:37 PM
we all realize that you are just trying to do your job but name calling is gonna insight the kinda responses that you are thying to eliminate
just be alittle more carefull with the terms you use and this kinda thing can be avoided
btw cali is NOT full of gang bangers as the movies would have you belive most of us are normal just like you

Moppie
12-19-2001, 05:46 PM
Alright guys you have your chance, I thought I had made that clear.
But remember that AF is not here as your personal little play ground.
If you want to discuss topics only relevent to Niglets then try using the PM function, or keep the thread numbers small and inofensive.

If you act like the mature profesionals you claim to be you will be treated as such. But this means no exssive use of profanitys, (we all swear sometimes though), no Nude or offensice pictures, and no giving other Members "shit". If someone says something you dont like, don't deal with it yourself, bring it one to of us Mods. Its what we are here for, and we are much better equiped to deal with it than you are.

Thank you guys, I hope this works out.

:cool:

94accord1g
12-19-2001, 06:05 PM
i'm sure that we can all live together in peace from here on out
on another topic i think you mught want to mosie on over to the western us forum and check out the first thread on the list
it's called hot girls in nw oregon sw washington read here started by oisint
this was the MOST offensive post i have ever read here while at ph

82civicwagon
12-19-2001, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by 94accord1g
i'm sure that we can all live together in peace from here on out
on another topic i think you mught want to mosie on over to the western us forum and check out the first thread on the list
it's called hot girls in nw oregon sw washington read here started by oisint
i second that. i understand your need to keep everything running smooth, thats what the mods are here for , but who steps in when a mod gets outta control? this is the first time that i've ever seen this out of any mod and its quite disturbing.

Moppie
12-19-2001, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by 94accord1g

Thank you, Its been closed, and OisenT will be given a little talk. :D

And yes, I think we can all get along just fine from here on in, Im glad we were able to sort it out. :)

82civicwagon
12-20-2001, 12:09 AM
i'm glad this is setteled!:D

thret08
05-31-2008, 03:45 AM
It's amazing these forums still exist, equally amazing that I even remembered they existed, from Pure honda to this to nothing!

Not sure if anyone is still around from 8 YEARS AGO or so, but just wanted to say hi to anyone who does even check these forums or even remembers those crazy days...

Anyhow, I'm in my 30s now - German Car fan but looking at some economic options and fun cars like the Fit and it reminded me of this place and time :lol:

mineeds01
03-17-2009, 03:10 AM
Good post and i didn't saw any changes or improvements in California Automobiles and automotive services. For better services, look into good websites like Mineeds.com. They are giving good services for your requests and the providers will post their bids for the your needs.
**NO SPAM!** (http://www.mineeds.com/Seattle-Washington-Services/Automotive?%20%20utm_source=CommentingOnForumsBlog s&utm_medium=OnlineSites&utm_campaign=ConsumerMarketing)

Add your comment to this topic!