Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What should Chevy's next step with the Camaro be.

Pages : [1] 2

dcatkin
12-10-2003, 07:22 PM
I have a burning question, does anybody really care about the Camaro anymore. I love the Camaro personally, and I think that Chevy needs to relaese a retro version that refelects what got the whole idea of the Camaro going in the first place, and no idiot it would not look like a mustang, it would take the best of the first generation and the best of the last generation and combine them to make a car that will appeal to both generations of Camaro buyers, sounds good huh? Here's an idea of what it might look like.

http://hp-car.com/2005.html

David C. Atkin

Editor

http://hp-car.com

Musclecarclub
12-11-2003, 02:55 AM
With the retro craze going, a remake of the 1st gen Camaro would be nice, especially with its smaller visual proportions.

dcatkin
12-11-2003, 06:49 PM
With the retro craze going, a remake of the 1st gen Camaro would be nice, especially with its smaller visual proportions.

Well I've been hearing all kinds of stupid things about the re-releasing of the Camaro, form it's going to be replaced with what basically is a four door Vette, and this is just stupid if you ask me. I think it needs to be retro if they do it at all, leat's get back to the old days when an American muscle cars invoked terror in people when it came time to race, your going to tell me the word Hemi diden't strike terror in people, or ZL-1, L-88, LS-6, GTO Judge.

carguyinok
12-13-2003, 03:38 PM
I like the looks of that retro Camaro :evillol:
Even tho I like the looks I cant see it being any more then a dream car for most. I wish GM would use there heads and look at the market for who wants what :screwy: GM could floor the car world real easy. Just by going back to basics. Produce a two door car without all the extras. No power windows, power locks, dvd player, or other BS. Toss in a option list of v6, SB V8, or BB V8 with auto, 5 speed, or 6 speed. In a rear wheel drive. #1 keep it affordable by useing what they have on the shelf. Like I said back to basics four wheels and a motor that people can get parts for. IMO there are more then enough super cars only the rich can play with. The last thing we need today is another 40k plus car.
Think about it wasnt that what the camaro WAS 60's - 80's. A fun basic car that reg people could buy new :eek:

Reaper106
12-13-2003, 04:42 PM
Yo DC, The next step with the retro camaro should be. Big Block :devil:

inspiron
12-15-2003, 08:03 PM
Yo DC, The next step with the retro camaro should be. Big Block :devil:

HELL YEA! theres nothing i'd like more than and 1 type of car 2 door three hood scoops 4 seats 5 or 6 speed manual able to go from here to your girl friends house in 7 seconds and most impotantly the v8 9 litrers and 10second 1\4 mile

98GPGT
12-19-2003, 08:48 PM
I like the looks of that retro Camaro :evillol:
Even tho I like the looks I cant see it being any more then a dream car for most. I wish GM would use there heads and look at the market for who wants what :screwy: GM could floor the car world real easy. Just by going back to basics. Produce a two door car without all the extras. No power windows, power locks, dvd player, or other BS. Toss in a option list of v6, SB V8, or BB V8 with auto, 5 speed, or 6 speed. In a rear wheel drive. #1 keep it affordable by useing what they have on the shelf. Like I said back to basics four wheels and a motor that people can get parts for. IMO there are more then enough super cars only the rich can play with. The last thing we need today is another 40k plus car.
Think about it wasnt that what the camaro WAS 60's - 80's. A fun basic car that reg people could buy new :eek:

You're totally right. They need to make a sports car with multiple options of engine size tranny and any luxuries. The camaro i've always thought of as the sports car for the masses. They need to bring it back that way. Plus the big block wouldn't hurt, that would be awesome. I also liked those camaro pictures. They look way better than new gto. The new gto doesn't even look like a gto. That camaro is beleivibly a camaro.

Musclecarclub
12-20-2003, 02:54 AM
Bring back the big block. Why do only trucks, SUVs and Vipers get engines bigger than 350 cubes nowadays?

dcatkin
12-20-2003, 12:33 PM
Bring back the big block. Why do only trucks, SUVs and Vipers get engines bigger than 350 cubes nowadays?
Big block

Yes this is true, the Camaro should be brought back, with a retro 1 ST gen look, and should have the option to have a big block, the new 572 that Chevy's coming out with, and maybe a 454 and 502 option would be very nice,this is where you need to go to suggest an idea to Chevy http://www.gm.com/gmcomjsp/contactus/# and click on Chevrolet and then click Email us, put a mark in the radio button that says I would like to make a product suggestion and then click submit. This will take you to GM's new devices section, if you need you can email me at webmaster@hp-car.com and I can send you the form that you'll need to fill out for Chevy to consider your ideas. If you email me you'll need to have a PDF file viewer to read the file, and then you can print it from there and mail it, Chevy will only accept new ideas by regular mail and this is why you have to mail it. I will send people as meny oaf these forms as needed to get the point across to GM about this idea. I will also post the form on my site at the URL Http://hp-car.com/camaro.pdf

streethemi426
12-23-2003, 05:32 PM
Yes this is true, the Camaro should be brought back, with a retro 1 ST gen look, and should have the option to have a big block, the new 572 that Chevy's coming out with, and maybe a 454 and 502 option would be very nice,this is where you need to go to suggest an idea to Chevy http://www.gm.com/gmcomjsp/contactus/# and click on Chevrolet and then click Email us, put a mark in the radio button that says I would like to make a product suggestion and then click submit. This will take you to GM's new devices section, if you need you can email me at webmaster@hp-car.com and I can send you the form that you'll need to fill out for Chevy to consider your ideas. If you email me you'll need to have a PDF file viewer to read the file, and then you can print it from there and mail it, Chevy will only accept new ideas by regular mail and this is why you have to mail it. I will send people as meny oaf these forms as needed to get the point across to GM about this idea. I will also post the form on my site at the URL Http://hp-car.com/camaro.pdf
AS A BRITISH CAR ENTHUSIAST WHO LOVES MUSCLE CARS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IS TO DROP A BIG BLOCK IN THE CAMARO,CORVETTE AND FIREBIRD 7.5 PLUS LITRES AS TOP ENGINE OPTION WITH 6 SPEED AND EVEN TRY 4X4 AS WELL SO ITS NOT JUST A STRIP RACER BUT CAN BE DRIVEN ON ROADS LIKE WE HAVE IN THE UK WHICH REQUIRE GRIP AND RALLY CAR STYLE HANDLING.TAKE A LOOK AT STI SCOOBY,ITS FAST IN STRAIGHT LINE AND CAN GO AROUND CORNERS,WHICH MEANS PEOPLE IN EUROPE CAN DRIVE THEM AT SPEED ON TWISTY ROADS,I THINK NOW AMERICA NEED TO DO THE SAME HAVE BIG V8 CARS,BUT AT THE SAME TIME MAKE IT ACCESABLE TO DIFFERANT TYPES OF ROAD NOT JUST STRAIGHT LINE PERFORMANCE.

ikus
12-24-2003, 09:14 AM
it should look like my numbers match 68 Z with the
302 dz 4sp

PWMAN
12-30-2003, 08:01 PM
NO RETRO :gay: :nutkick: :chair: :thumbsdow :yugosmili

dcatkin
12-31-2003, 09:37 PM
NO RETRO :gay: :nutkick: :chair: :thumbsdow :yugosmili

We need it guys, but will it happen. I realize that these things are done on sales, but do we care about that. I say all we care about is that the Camaro comes back, and with a big block 6 speed option. Chevy is releasing a 572 big block next year, it would be cool for them to stuff this beast into a Camaro huh?

David C. Atkin

Editor

http://hp-car.com

Trancebot
01-08-2004, 08:29 PM
big block? the stock ls1 out performs almost any big block why would they need that? the only things a big block would do is:

increase weight
increase energy usage
reduce handling

and for what? an extra 50 stock horse?

you can get 400 hp out of a ls1 easy

there are 6bangers putting out more horsepower than old bigblocks...

i think most of you just like the sound of having a bigblock in your car... maybe to compensate for something else? lol

PWMAN
01-08-2004, 08:33 PM
big block? the stock ls1 out performs almost any big block why would they need that? the only things a big block would do is:

increase weight
increase energy usage
reduce handling

and for what? an extra 50 stock horse?

there are 6bangers putting out more horsepower than old bigblocks...

i think most of you just like the sound of having a bigblock in your car... maybe to compensate for something else? lol

One word for you- TORQUE

And tell me a 6banger N/A thats putting out more HP than even the most mild 396 that had 325 HP.
Oh yeah, that 325 comes with 410 ft/lbs too.

PWMAN
01-08-2004, 08:34 PM

You can get 600 HP out of a 427 EASY :lol2: :loser:

Trancebot
01-08-2004, 09:39 PM
NA 6's wont put out that much but add a turbo or a SC and it will. but that's not my point, im just saying you dont need big blocks anymore unless your driving a truck and need to haul things, that's why they dont put BB's in cars stock these days.

ls1 is more than enough for most people and GM isnt going to cater to the 1% of people that like to waste gas burning rubber all the way down the QM track.

PWMAN
01-09-2004, 07:29 AM
NA 6's wont put out that much but add a turbo or a SC and it will.

LOL :loser:
Add a SC or turbo to a big block-can you say 1000 HP?

dcatkin
01-09-2004, 11:41 AM
NA 6's wont put out that much but add a turbo or a SC and it will. but that's not my point, im just saying you dont need big blocks anymore unless your driving a truck and need to haul things, that's why they dont put BB's in cars stock these days.

ls1 is more than enough for most people and GM isnt going to cater to the 1% of people that like to waste gas burning rubber all the way down the QM track.

But I'm not most people, it should be able to make all the power that I want, and the only thing that can do that is a BIG BLOCK, my 302 in my 69 Z dyanoed @ 425 hp stock, but I did give up a lot of torgue. And that's not bagging on the 69 Z either, it's my very favorite car ever built.

Zwrangler
01-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Yeah that retro camaro looks okay but i don;t know, something about it just doesn't look right. I think it looks a bit too bulky and wide. I like the sleek muscly look but this new one looks like you'd be driving a boat not a sporty car.

Trancebot
01-09-2004, 03:24 PM
LOL :loser:
Add a SC or turbo to a big block-can you say 1000 HP?

and you need 1k hp for....? Quarter MILES! yay ! becuase thats just exactly what us USA hicks love to do BURN rubber down them 1/4's all day long :lol:... do you relaize that other countries laugh at us and our qm cars? thats why ford build the gt-40, to show americans can hang in the turns and go fast in a stright away.

i think the best part of driving isnt just punching the gas and shifting, i think the best part is turning hard and fast getting curvy then stepping on the gas and shifting.

QM racing was fun in highschool but now its just boring. same old cars doing the same burn outs racing for 10 or so seconds and bam the funs over... all that energy and money for 10 seconds whoopdy doo

PWMAN
01-12-2004, 10:50 AM
An all aluminum big block would be lighter than the LT1 350. Camaro's strong point has never been handling anyway. Thats what the vette is for.

Whats the 1000 hp for? why don't you take a guess :screwy:

1g1yy
01-12-2004, 11:54 AM
What!? Someone said their STOCK '69 302 Z-28 put out 425 HP!!! YOU ARE DREAMING!! I was around and went to the drags in 1969-70 with my best friend who had a blue and white '69 Z-28. There were several other '69 Z's that always showed up too, including one that was never street driven. Almost all of them had headers, rejetted carbs, and recurved distributers as a minimum. Almost all were running at least 4.11 gears. None -- NONE-- of them would break 14 second quarters except the non-street driven one, and it only ran high 13's. It's high time to bury the myths guys. Most of those old muscle cars just weren't that quick or fast. My brother-in-law had an orange and white 427 Yenko Camaro. It was totally stock and I remember riding in it and thinking --even at that time -- that it was just not as fast as I imagined. It ran mid 13's!

One of the Corvette mags that I get did a mid-year Corvette dyno test recently. It dynoed small and big blocks. The results were shocking! Even the big block 427's made far less HP than a stock new LS1!

You must keep in mind that the only reason the late 60's and early 70's muscle cars developed such a reputation (muscle cars) is because they were followed by the weak smog cars of the seventies.

Just my :2cents: :smile:

Trancebot
01-12-2004, 06:31 PM
PWMAN, you just dont get it.

1g1yy your right, too many people dont realize just because they sounded hardcore and looked bad ass didnt mean they pulled 11's out of the box.

PWMAN
01-12-2004, 06:55 PM
I don't think you get it. I would hope after 30+ years of technology they could make cars with less cubic inches faster! But just think what they could do with huge cubic inch with this technology, mega HP.
Plus 30 years ago cars where made out of thick metal, and weighed atleast a half ton more. Also way less traction.

RacinRex
01-12-2004, 07:28 PM
I have seen some pics of what was supposed to be the '04 or '05 version of the Camaro that was supposed to come out. The front and rear end shots took a lot from the '69 Camaro with some new body contours. It looked pretty tight, but it was just a drawing of what they thought it was going to look like. If they stuck with that design, it would be a hot seller, but like somebody said earlier, they need to keep the cost down so an average Joe can afford it. All I can say is I want mine Hugger Orange with white racing stripes. 69 is my favorite! Always has been and always will be! Can't wait to see it.

Trancebot
01-12-2004, 07:51 PM
I don't think you get it. I would hope after 30+ years of technology they could make cars with less cubic inches faster! But just think what they could do with huge cubic inch with this technology, mega HP.
Plus 30 years ago cars where made out of thick metal, and weighed atleast a half ton more. Also way less traction.

They have made cars with less cubic inches faster over the last 30 years that's why there are 4 bangers pulling a 8 sec QM or 6 bangers pulling 6's. That's why they dont need huge motors anymore they just take up space and cost more to make.

Cars today work with less HP to achive the same or greater speeds of the old BB muscle days.

PWMAN
01-12-2004, 08:45 PM
They have made cars with less cubic inches faster over the last 30 years that's why there are 4 bangers pulling a 8 sec QM or 6 bangers pulling 6's. That's why they dont need huge motors anymore they just take up space and cost more to make.

Cars today work with less HP to achive the same or greater speeds of the old BB muscle days.

OMG, that was my point. If they can make 4 bangers and 6 bangers that fast, look what they could do with huge CID motors. The sky is the limit.

BTW the fastest cars (other than jet engines)you will see on the quarter mile in none other than big block V8's. Cubic inches matter. They run 4's. And 6's is a FAR cry from 4's.
And it is certainly not more expensive to make. The larger displacement the easier it is to get HP out of, thus cheaper too.

Trancebot
01-12-2004, 09:33 PM
OMG, that was my point. If they can make 4 bangers and 6 bangers that fast, look what they could do with huge CID motors. The sky is the limit.

BTW the fastest cars (other than jet engines)you will see on the quarter mile in none other than big block V8's. Cubic inches matter. They run 4's. And 6's is a FAR cry from 4's.
And it is certainly not more expensive to make. The larger displacement the easier it is to get HP out of, thus cheaper too.

it costs way way more to get HP out of a BB than a SB just pick up a parts catalog and you'll see the huge diferance.

PWMAN
01-13-2004, 08:08 AM
it costs way way more to get HP out of a BB than a SB just pick up a parts catalog and you'll see the huge diferance.
:screwy:
Given the fact that they start off with 200 more HP, thats not an issue.
Also, for example, if a set of heads gives 50 HP gains to a small block, the equivelant heads for BB would give 100 HP. It costs more but you get more.

burnM
01-15-2004, 10:20 PM
I think gm should retro the car to look close to the '69 SS/RS something like those pics ,but I don't like the back, maybe sharper lines on the entire car.
To make it cost effective they could build it on the same platform as the chevy SSR. Put a 327 or a 350 in it to make it cheaper for the average Joe. No luxury crap- just like it was in the beginning. Bare bones muscle in a lightweight car. 2 different suspension options would be nice too.
Oh yeah, maybe this time around they could advertise!!! A lot of people didn't know that the camaro was still around and that the price was comparable if not better than the (unngh) mustang. I don't remember seeing any commercials talking about the camaro in the last few years that it was around. Maybe they could have saved it if only for that.
And that's my :2cents:

cannibalrights
01-27-2004, 09:47 PM
They should do nothing with the Camaro. They discontinued it, they should leave it be. Theres accually a thread about this subject on the Camaro board that I started.

1991Ranger
03-07-2004, 09:16 PM
I think I'll have to take the Big Block side of this argument. For a couple reasons.....

1. NOTHING compares to the deep rumble of an american V8, im sorry, but the little 4's and 6's that fart around nowadays just dont have that same feel to them.

2. Compared N/A to N/A, V8's put out more power than 4's and 6's. You have to turbo or SC a 4 or 6 to make the same power, and then you have lag to wait for while the PSI gets up. Even then, they will never make the amount of torque that V8's do.

These are just my personal reasons. Im only 16, and have my little truck to get me by until i can afford a muscle car. This is just a clash of preference, you are either into the new little econo-boxes made fast, or you like traditional power. Or, you like both :rolleyes:

Oddjob
03-08-2004, 04:59 PM
GM should let the Camaro and Firebird rest in piece because the bone-heads in Marketing at GM would only screw them up like they did the GTO. These people (at GM) are not car people. They lived through the Muscle car era and just didn't get it. They work for GM because they wanted to work for a big company, not because they love cars or have talent. Most wouldn't care if they built Corvettes or refridgerators. And they don't know the difference. They'll sit back and drain the company with their big paychecks while they make no decision or bad decisions all day long. I used to work with some of the marketing brand managers on a daily basis and there isn't the slightest sence of style among them. I left and now I work for an OEM company that is not of the U.S. I had to do it because they're shrinking so fast there will not be anywhere else to work soon.

Oddjob
03-08-2004, 05:02 PM
The SSR is built on the shortened frame of a Trailblazer SUV... It's pretty large for a car!

burnM
03-08-2004, 09:09 PM
Is it? Oh well.
Just give us an affordable rear drive car with a V8 then...I don't care if it's a camaro or not. They don't even make any full size rwd cars anymore...not affordable ones anyway.
You ever wonder why so many people drive trucks or suv's now? NO REAR DRIVE FULL FRAME CARS!!!
They say that they're making what the customer wants, well, I'm a customer who finally has enough money for a new car. And I can't find something that I WANT!!
Sorry...sorry...It just ticks me off that I can't buy a new car to be proud of. I'd like to look back ten years from now and say "Yeah, I bought it brand new and it still runs and drives that way"
I've got to get a car that someone else has already had and done god knows what to, and start from scratch to have something nice. I want something I can buy, and just maintain.
I guess I should have been born twenty years before I really was.
Anyone else feel the same?

Brian

1991Ranger
03-14-2004, 10:56 PM
I agree with burnM, we need to see a return to RWD. AND MAKE IT AFFORDABLE!!!!!!

jdrumstik
03-17-2004, 06:58 PM
You have to look at the facts my friends, cmaro was selling under 70,000 units the year before it death, I believe the mustang was somewhere around 150,000. Then the goverment , more specifically DOT, slammed a new safety requirment on camaro GM simply discontinued it.

also, do you really think GM would be a good succesful company if they would just realese a cheap rwd V-8 car with no power windows but look at the stats, only like 25% or so of the cars are V-8s, and hardly any of those are SS, people would rath have anice V-6 auto with ac and leather than a roaring fast nosiy, jerky and unreliable muscel car like the rest of us want.

cannibalrights
03-21-2004, 08:33 PM
Whats with the jerky and unreliable muscel car shit?

My V-8, very unjerky and very reliable muscle car it is called a Camaro. I dont know what the hell your talking about unreliable. Jerky is a a stick shift or stall kit. And yeah most people would rather have a V-6 than a V-8 for gas reasons and shit. Thats why they offered the option of getting a V-8 in them.....man :disappoin

PWMAN
03-22-2004, 07:10 AM
I don't understand that either. Why would a V8 be any less reliable than a V6?

cannibalrights
03-22-2004, 02:19 PM
There not any less reliable. How many V-4's and 6's do you see that break down and shit. Alot more than V-8's. Built Ford tough..Hah. I say Built Chevy tough.

PWMAN
03-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Yeah I know, but I think most of that reason is there are more 4's and 6's out there though.

There's plenty of times I see ford's, and plenty chevy's broken down. To say one is better than the other is just a biased opinion. Because if ford sucked that much they would be out of business, not a multi billion dollar corporation. Same with chevy. Same with Mopar too.

TheSilentChamber
03-22-2004, 04:38 PM
I have respect for anybodys car that they take pride in because its fast, looks good, built up... whatever. just because I dont like it doesnt mean I will disrespect it, hell someone put alot of hard work into it. I do wish chevy would put its foot back in the door and defend its name. Were left with what? The cavalier 2.2 ecotec... I'm sorry but thats not defending its name. The General has the money to do something, the backing to make it sell, and the technology to make it last.

cannibalrights
03-22-2004, 07:54 PM
Nope. They both make good cars. But if your talking weight to horsepower, Chevey makes the better engine. And accually, I dont really have anything against ford...heh, I just like doggin on them:)

PWMAN
03-22-2004, 07:58 PM
But if your talking weight to horsepower, Chevey makes the better engine.

Why would chevy's engine be better because it has more HP?

cannibalrights
03-23-2004, 07:45 PM
...Like I said. They both make good engines. When your looking at weight-horsepower Chevey's are better. I dont know why, but thats what my auto teacher told me. He's a Ford guy and he can admit that they are better if your looking for weight-horsepower

PWMAN
03-23-2004, 08:14 PM
Dude, do you really not know how to spell CHEVY or what?

PWMAN
03-23-2004, 08:16 PM
In my experience, Ford has always made more HP per CID. That is an unbiased opinion since I am a mopar man.

DokterPeppor
03-29-2004, 06:12 PM
Don't get me started on why they barely make engines over a 350 now days. In the 70's the government ruined muscle cars. They made them lower the compression and use unleaded fuel etc.

73455transam
06-30-2004, 07:20 PM
One government requirment I hate is the catilylitic(or however you spell it)converters. They ruined True dual exhausts. Buy a '74 or before car, there are not near as many requirements.

jdrumstik
07-01-2004, 02:14 PM

no its cause of a $5000 gas guzzler tax.

jdrumstik
07-01-2004, 02:17 PM
Is it? Oh well.
Just give us an affordable rear drive car with a V8 then...I don't care if it's a camaro or not. They don't even make any full size rwd cars anymore...not affordable ones anyway.
You ever wonder why so many people drive trucks or suv's now? NO REAR DRIVE FULL FRAME CARS!!!
They say that they're making what the customer wants, well, I'm a customer who finally has enough money for a new car. And I can't find something that I WANT!!
Sorry...sorry...It just ticks me off that I can't buy a new car to be proud of. I'd like to look back ten years from now and say "Yeah, I bought it brand new and it still runs and drives that way"
I've got to get a car that someone else has already had and done god knows what to, and start from scratch to have something nice. I want something I can buy, and just maintain.
I guess I should have been born twenty years before I really was.
Anyone else feel the same?

Brian

crown vic?

FalconSS
10-01-2004, 07:47 AM
Chevys do have the best Power to weight ratio, especially back in the late 60's early 70's when they were messing around with prototype engines, and then would dump them in consumer vehicles to get rid of them. My father bought a '70 Z-28 (which i now have) and ended up with an all aluminum 350. The guys at the local Indy car shop which he is friends with played around with it and it pulls about 525HP at 10,000 rpms when they were through, and can do about a high 10's 1/4. Talk about a screammer, ...

OLD-BUT-NEWATTHIS
11-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Mustang really seems to own the genre right now. The best way to trump them would be to make a body-on-frame Camaro. That would present a real choice.

1g1yy
11-15-2004, 07:17 PM
Chevys do have the best Power to weight ratio, especially back in the late 60's early 70's when they were messing around with prototype engines, and then would dump them in consumer vehicles to get rid of them. My father bought a '70 Z-28 (which i now have) and ended up with an all aluminum 350. The guys at the local Indy car shop which he is friends with played around with it and it pulls about 525HP at 10,000 rpms when they were through, and can do about a high 10's 1/4. Talk about a screammer, ...

An all aluminum 350!?? And 10,000 rpm!?? :rolleyes:

dampachi
01-19-2005, 01:19 PM
http://hp-car.com/2005.html that camaro slightly redesigned plus the Z06s 405hp LS6, with say..a $25,000 base price. I'd buy it in a fucking heartbeat.

tama z71
02-14-2005, 07:19 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/tama_Z71/NewCamaroSketch.jpg

FireFox05
02-15-2005, 12:02 AM
Just to point out, the Chevy 572 makes 620HP on pump gas.

Just picture slapping a turbo on that baby!!! Talking 1200HP real quick with intercoolers, high boost and alky injection.

Twitch1
02-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Figure Camaro and Firebird will be back by 2007-08.
http://members.aol.com/browrob549/emo/eatdrink009.gif

sub006
03-01-2005, 10:20 PM
RIGHT ON! It MUST be rear wheel drive and not overpriced like the poor GTO. Just as in the 60's, Mustang performance and price is the target!

Add your comment to this topic!