Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Type R tail lights

bigcheese
12-08-2003, 09:14 PM
hey whats up everyone i really need type R tail lights if and one is selling please email me as soon as you can thanks alot

Spectre927
12-09-2003, 12:05 AM
Dude, ok, I know everyone loves the Type R(type r this... and type r that...i know , i know, I like it too) but, dont ask for parts for a type r that can be found on any integra, depending on the year. It will save you a lot of money. People on ebay just throw that word around like they own it. Its smart because then children are going to pay way more money because they think its "JDM" or from a "Type R". I saw a header from a GSR, I KNOW it was a gsr header(exhaust manifold actually) because the dumbfuck put a picture of it. He threw the word Type R in there and it went for about $100 more than it should have. The true JDM type r header is much better, and looks like an actual header. Anyways, if you want the all red taillights just search for 98 and newer integra tail lights. If you want the ones with the amber turn signals the 94-97. Goodluck, the all reds go for a lot now that everyones dumping their altezzas.

WhiteTeg
12-09-2003, 12:24 AM
ya i hate my altezzas and i want the 98+ tail lights and there like $200...fuck that. people theses days.
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/1181883018899333_330_3.jpg

Add your comment to this topic!