Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

my challenge

Nissan_club
12-16-2001, 05:44 PM
I own an 84 Nissan pulsar 4 door hatch (will post a pic later). i would like to post challange to everyone out there.

Is there a 'street machine' quality 84 Nissan pulsar 4 door hatch in existence??? if you can show me one i would be greatly surprised.

Also if there are and canberra locals out the who own nissans i have started a nissan club... have a look go on and if you are interested you can become an official member.

Nissan Club of Canberra (http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/NissanClubofCanberra) :alien: :jump:

VW_Redliner
12-17-2001, 12:59 AM
I don't think you can sup up a pulsar. They suck pretty bad. If someone can find a pulsar worhty of driving fast and furious I would shit my pants. Someone please post that pic I woudl be surprised! I'll still stick with my VW though.

Nissan_club
12-17-2001, 02:31 AM
VW's i dunno ... the best one i have driving was the cabriela or however you spell it .. but i still wanna see that pic ... have you seen the ET pulsar's ... it is the same shape as that ... but i wanna see something different ..

RazorGTR
12-29-2001, 05:28 PM
I personally have not see a 4 door hatch done up, but that is to say it has not happen either.
You will probably have to look to the land of the rising sun for that. The japs are renowned for doing up cars we would not consider performance cars from the get go. I know of a few pulsar GTi's with SR20DET mills in them producing some wicked power.

I would start with Nissan car club sites for the pulsar and go from there.

Add your comment to this topic!