Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

My first Porsche

speedshifter
12-08-2003, 12:40 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2446162012&category=6434

I just bought it last night. Father and son summer project. My dad and I wanted something to fix up, drive for the summer, and sell in the fall. I am a college student and PT Tech at a Cadillac/Hummer dealer, hes a full-time master tech there. We originally wanted a 944 that had the timing belt go and just do a head swap, but looks like I got us into a whole motor.

What do you guys think. I know he has zero feedbacks and is a new seller. It only has one picture, but I am making him send me more before I send payment. He says its in PERFECT condition besides the motor being seized. If it isn't, I'm not paying him and leaving him negative feedback.

So what do you guys think of the car?

Comments/suggestions/concerns are appreciated.

My dad just plans to buy the car, fix it, drive it for the summer, and sell it. Depending how I like the car, I might be the buyer for it at the end of the summer.

Ben944
12-13-2003, 12:09 PM
sounds like a good deal!! i just bought my first porsche yesterday as well, its a 1983 944 with 116k, i got a really good deal on it too, only $2,300. much nicer than my bimmer.
ben

Add your comment to this topic!