Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Two more Diablo Videos . . .

raven1822
12-08-2003, 04:46 AM
Just trying to keep the forum fresh. Don't think these are repost so take a look.

The first one has a bunch of exotics, but more importantly multiple Diablos on one road at the same time, not a usual sight.

http://www.streamlinemotorsports.com/videos/beyond24mb.wmv

The second is over on Jaba's site so you will probably join if you have not, worth it in the long run to do so. This one is first of the two titled Zonda 1. It has a good shot of two Diablos and a Zonda passing by on the freeway. Very cool indeed.

http://www.jabbasworld.net/viewtopic.php?t=3458

TexasF355F1
12-08-2003, 01:20 PM
:thumbsup: That's bad ass! Thanks for keeping on top of these things and keeping the bored not so boring. What's your name over on Jabba's site, I think i might join.

raven1822
12-08-2003, 02:27 PM
"What's your name over on Jabba's site, I think i might join."

It is the same. It is a pretty good sight. Lots vids and pics of everything from exotics to luxury cars. They also have a section for magazine scans which is cool for those of us that can't get all the Euro mags.

That Diablo/Zonda vid is wild. I would have blown my truck up just trying to get another shot of those babies.

-Davo
12-10-2003, 04:20 AM
Bought And Sold
Hot And Cold
My Heart Is Hard As Gold
Are You Saticfied?!?

Yes I Am!:d:d:d

Guyanson_Mendiola
12-10-2003, 10:59 PM
were that a exotic car club or something?

raven1822
12-11-2003, 05:35 PM
were that a exotic car club or something?

I don't know but I would imagine a trip to Le Mans would probably be the best place to see hot cars like those.

DiabloGT
12-11-2003, 08:36 PM
can it be a gumball 3000?or no? but i liked the first one alot there was a funny part where the new vs old viper, and the new one was struggling, and also when there were like the 4 diablos grouped up in the highway turning on the turning signals and keep on switching lanes :)

Add your comment to this topic!