Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Girl Racer Forum...

S|L3NoZ
12-04-2003, 02:34 PM
Well....I just came on this section of the forum to see what the Girl Racer had to say about car, tech,etc...As I can see, guys are making this part of the forum look like a real mess...Sry 'bout that girls :rolleyes: Guys if you read this, this isnt a match maker shit...It's a tuning forum so, keep your libido out of this for a second and share your knowledge about cars instead. The 3/4 of the threads are about gender competition and sexual stuff. So let's get this forum back to what is was supposed to be first, automotive tuning.

JDMsweetz
12-06-2003, 12:36 AM
Well....I just came on this section of the forum to see what the Girl Racer had to say about car, tech,etc...As I can see, guys are making this part of the forum look like a real mess...Sry 'bout that girls :rolleyes: Guys if you read this, this isnt a match maker shit...It's a tuning forum so, keep your libido out of this for a second and share your knowledge about cars instead. The 3/4 of the threads are about gender competition and sexual stuff. So let's get this forum back to what is was supposed to be first, automotive tuning.

Thanks for the heads up..BUT you're a newbie? -IF- so, what makes you so sure that it's all we ever talk about? and if others had an issue..they can either
1) leave this forum
2) start actual discussion threads about tuning..etc
3) deal with it

No hatin, just curious, but I do agree with the fact that this isn't a love match-making section :)

JDMsweetz

S|L3NoZ
12-06-2003, 04:17 PM
Well JDMSweetz... Even if I'm a newbie on this forum doesn't mean that I can't read the threads poeple post. The status of newbie is only about # of post I made so... this point isn't really to consider :) Here is what I have to say about your 3 issues

1) Leave this forum: I don't understand why they should leave this forum if they wanna talk about cars here. The main goal of this entire forum is Automotive Tuning so they are more to stay than those who comes here to find the perfect match. There are websites and chats for that so... Don't tell me that AF is more for match making than car tuning because you're wrong.

2)Start actual discussion threads about tuning: On this point you're right and that's the main purpose of my first post.

3)Deal with it: Yes we gotta deal with this. I do and many others too because there would be a lot more comments about it than there is actually.

This isn't about complaining, you can talk about anything you want here and this is your right. It is about the fact that this part of the forum is 3/4 OFF topic. I got a lot of Girl Racer Friends and I'm not talking about sex and competition because they're girls all the time. The point is that the big majority of the threads aren't about tuning... I'm only mentioning what I see here that's all... and you probably figured this out too.

SilverY2KCivic
12-06-2003, 07:37 PM
Let me clarify some stuff. This forum (Girl Racers) is around for one main purpose, to unite female drivers on AF.com (the Honda/Acura area particularly) for them to talk about whatever stuff. Yeah there's an O/T forum, but many girls feel more comfortable being among ohter girls to talk about whatever. That's just how things are. This forum may not always be tech oriented, as by browsing around there are specific areas for that stuff anyways. But this forum IS NOT a match making area, that's what PM's are for. :rolleyes:

JDMsweetz
12-09-2003, 01:39 AM
Let me clarify some stuff. This forum (Girl Racers) is around for one main purpose, to unite female drivers on AF.com (the Honda/Acura area particularly) for them to talk about whatever stuff. Yeah there's an O/T forum, but many girls feel more comfortable being among ohter girls to talk about whatever. That's just how things are. This forum may not always be tech oriented, as by browsing around there are specific areas for that stuff anyways. But this forum IS NOT a match making area, that's what PM's are for. :rolleyes:

Thanks for that one...I haven't heard from you in ages..since I first registered and you helped me post a pic...see, I will be forever grateful! :)

SilverY2KCivic
12-09-2003, 03:58 AM
Thanks for that one...I haven't heard from you in ages..since I first registered and you helped me post a pic...see, I will be forever grateful! :)

Of course, you're welcome JDMsweetz! :D

I've tried IM'ing you before, but you never respond back. :(

JDMsweetz
12-09-2003, 11:48 PM
Of course, you're welcome JDMsweetz! :D

I've tried IM'ing you before, but you never respond back. :(

Maybe..because I use my JDMsweetz screen name =) not sweetbeabi.. :nono: :rofl: the head spinning guy is cute

SilverY2KCivic
12-10-2003, 05:01 AM
Maybe..because I use my JDMsweetz screen name =) not sweetbeabi.. :nono: :rofl: the head spinning guy is cute

sweetbeabi was the name you had IM'ed me with and given me a while back. :uhoh:

JDMsweetz
12-10-2003, 10:04 AM
sweetbeabi was the name you had IM'ed me with and given me a while back. :uhoh:

:biggrin: well, hey...I wasn't implying that it was your fault for not knowing my new screen name..I was just informing you of this sudden change :smile: but hey...if you look at my member profile, I think it says AIM screen name,,JDMsweetz. :p AFter all of this, I better be gettin a Hello from ya :screwy:

Spectre927
12-11-2003, 12:08 AM
PMs people PMs(I should be a moderator) but j/k. You guys are a match made in heaven, I guess that guy was wrong, this is the place for match making. :biggrin:

JDMsweetz
12-11-2003, 01:56 AM
PMs people PMs(I should be a moderator) but j/k. You guys are a match made in heaven, I guess that guy was wrong, this is the place for match making. :biggrin:

Well, if you're refering to Y2k and Me. He's a moderator..do you see him bitching about our convo? :screwy: Who said it was a love hook-up thing? It was actually a coincidence running into him on the forums and so we had to catch up. Anyway, thanks for the ignorant comment. :smile: :iceslolan

By the way, "Y2k," what ever happened to my avatar?

SilverY2KCivic
12-11-2003, 02:21 AM

You gotta re-upload it in your user profile. That or upload it somewhere on the web, then have it linked to your name in your user profile.

And yes, pure coinicidence on running into JDMsweetz. She has a b/f anyways. :p I don't come onto AF to match make, that's what personals are for. ;)

Spectre927
12-11-2003, 11:05 AM
Well, if you're refering to Y2k and Me. He's a moderator..do you see him bitching about our convo? :screwy: Who said it was a love hook-up thing? It was actually a coincidence running into him on the forums and so we had to catch up. Anyway, thanks for the ignorant comment. :smile: :iceslolan

I know hes a moderator, hence the word "Moderator" under his name in blue. Also, notice the j/k and once more a big smiley face at the end... and you call me ignorant. :disappoin p.s. I wasnt bitching... :)

Spectre927
12-11-2003, 11:15 AM
and dont get offended to that last post. I was just kidding around both times... :wave:

JDMsweetz
12-11-2003, 12:03 PM
and dont get offended to that last post. I was just kidding around both times... :wave:

Not a prob, but scroll up to my post to you. Hence the word "IF." :) I wasn't sure if your "j/k" was there for the Moderator thing or the PMs comment. That 's why I said IF. :iceslolan

Spectre927
12-11-2003, 02:47 PM
Besides SilverY2K is a pretty good mod, and Im not just saying that ;) , I wouldnt tell him crap, and you seem cool, so its all good. :smooch:

SilverY2KCivic
12-11-2003, 07:02 PM
Besides SilverY2K is a pretty good mod, and Im not just saying that ;) , I wouldnt tell him crap, and you seem cool, so its all good. :smooch:

Thanks, much appreciated. :)

Add your comment to this topic!