Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Louisiana...Turbo?

civicrunner
12-04-2003, 10:22 AM
Im looking for a shop within my area that does turbo install. Please help.

LjasonL
12-05-2003, 11:23 PM
How far are you willing to go? If you come to central Arkansas, Polk Performance does some of the best work you're going to find... anywhere.

I'm sure you can find a shop closer that will do it, but Polks is absolute top notch work.

Quote from Don Polk taken from here - http://www.arimport.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=96

www.PolkPerformance.com
22677 I-30
Bryant Ar 72022
Phone 501-847-RACE
Fax 501-847-4485

We are a complete fabrication shop. We build 95% of everything in house. Complete race heads (flow-bench services), race short blocks, sheetmetal intakes, log style and equal length turbo manifolds, chassis components, DynoJet dyno services, nitrous install and refills, tuning, standalone engine-management, to turn key race cars. We have developed several of our own products and helped in conjunction with other companies to develop some of theirs.

Yes we do nice work. Yes we do take our time. We do not like to rush anything. We try and treat every car as if it was our own. We love a challenge. We are in the middle of installing twin turbos on an Aston Martin DB7 V12. It will be the first in the world boosted.

We are not a ricer shop. When we first opened we carried a ton of wings, tail lights, body kits, and so on. We came to realize that our fabrication was what was in demand. So we tossed the store front and went hard core.

We are warehouse distributors for.

Precision turbo
Turbonetics
Spearco
Electromotive
JE pistons
S.I. valves
Tial products
Walbro
Crower
Spec clutches
Clutch-net
Golden Eagle
Nitrous Express
Ramchargers
TRE transmissions
Shepherd racing transmissions
VRS exhaust systems
ARP products
Bogart wheels
Drive shaft shop
Clutch Masters
B&M
Moroso
Super Tech valves
Kibble White Valves
Ingalls
Turbo XS
Hawk pads
Goodridge
Magnecore
RK Sport
Random Technology
DC sports
Thermal
Red Line fluids
Autometer
Just to name a few.

If anybody needs any product listed from the above companies let me know. I will beat any advertised price on companies above, period.

Also if any of you other shops need products from the ones mentioned above give us a call.

Polk

Add your comment to this topic!