Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

i need a custom pully!!

jeremy172
12-03-2003, 02:38 PM
I need to no if anyone no's who makes custom pullys>I have a jackson racing supercharger and i need more boost! They dont make one so i will have one made.So if you no of a shop or something that makes them let me no thanks!!!!

jcrx
12-03-2003, 03:29 PM
A small usefull bit of info, IT'S SPELLED "KNOW"!!!!!!! Does anyone know, not does anyone no.

But anyway check with Unorthadox Racing they can probably hook you up.

Mendari
12-03-2003, 05:07 PM
I need to no if anyone no's who makes custom pullys>I have a jackson racing supercharger and i need more boost! They dont make one so i will have one made.So if you no of a shop or something that makes them let me no thanks!!!!

Anyone with a lathe can make you a new pulley, but
you will also need a new matching belt. That may be harder to find.

superbluecivicsi
12-04-2003, 03:45 AM

Interesting!

So on what motor and what psi are you boosting at right now. From what im reading your about to go to the place where no matter what you boost on your JRSC, your not going to go very far...if even that.

tupacglock
12-04-2003, 05:44 PM
He says he ahs a spoon B16. I am wondering A,A1,A2,or B? What comp ratio his pistons are at, and if its Wet or Dry nitrous.

Add your comment to this topic!