Diablo For Sale

Lambo Maniac
12-01-2003, 08:45 PM
hi guys..if anyone is interested..theres a 95 diablo VT for sale..has 8500 miles, has exterior magic color changes of dark red, orange and gold. Tan leather interior. Very clean. Not one scratch on it. Sorry for the bad pic quality, I was using my mobile phone camera. Give us your price.

http://exotics.5u.com/photo.html

I would like the AF members to also write here in this thread how much this lambo would cost.
Contact me for any question.

Lambo Maniac
12-02-2003, 04:14 AM
I thought I asked the members to post what they think the car is worth..so no one has any idea over here? what a strange members.

quarter_mile
12-02-2003, 04:52 AM
Damn that is a sweeet ride! why are you selling it?
I don't know how much that is worth, but definitely quite alot!

Lambo Maniac
12-02-2003, 05:50 AM
oh ya its a SUH_WEEEET ride.....but I want to know how much it would worth according to the EXPERT members here..they keep talking and competing here on who knows better about lambos, then I get no opinions.. My dream is having the rare GT..thats why..anyway,,thanx for your reply.

DiabloGT
12-02-2003, 04:31 PM
allanlambo or ttbadboy should know, i think its anywhere from $90k-110k

-Davo
12-02-2003, 10:21 PM
i had no idea you had a diablo.

What's your reason to sell, and how motivated are you? (i.e. when do you want it out?)

Lambo Maniac
12-02-2003, 10:26 PM
anytime..oh ya i think allanlambo or ttbadboy should easily estimate my babe.

Lambo Maniac
12-02-2003, 10:32 PM
by the way diabloGT, i see you have a 99 diablo, why dont u sell it and buy the awesome GT?

DiabloGT
12-03-2003, 10:39 PM
thats temporary im am hoping for one sorry :)

Sulley
12-17-2003, 12:19 PM
Hi Lambo Maniac

I've just been out looking at a bright orange Diablo today ... took it for a drive ... its a left hooker LHD and i'm in the UK ... so its quite cheap compared with the RHD.

Whereabouts are you and your car? What sort of price range are you looking at ... and do you have any decent pictures? The ones you have don't really do the car justice. I'd like to see shots in the daylight to see what the "flip" paint really looks like!

I'm personally just at the start of my journey looking for a Diablo ... I've owned 2 Mitisubishi 3000GT Twin Turbos and a Lotus Esprit V8 .... but am now on the prowl for a Diablo after selling my last 3000GT.

Cheers
Andre

Lambo Maniac
12-17-2003, 03:00 PM
hi sulley,

I am sorry to say that you are a bit late, as the car is now in a showroom. Anyway, I had been given a price of $110,000 for it till now, and I am waiting to see who will give in the highest price. I am in Saudi Arabia, and the car Is a LHD.

Sorry again, but the car is now about 500 miles away from me.

Can you tell me what year/model diablo have you tested? and how much was it for? and milage.

Sulley
12-18-2003, 05:50 AM
Do you have the web address for the showroom its at ... I'm seriously interested in seeing a bit more of this car!!

Cheers
Andre

wings700
12-18-2003, 08:58 AM
hi guys..if anyone is interested..theres a 95 diablo VT for sale..has 8500 miles, has exterior magic color changes of dark red, orange and gold. Tan leather interior. Very clean. Not one scratch on it. Sorry for the bad pic quality, I was using my mobile phone camera. Give us your price.

http://exotics.5u.com/photo.html

I would like the AF members to also write here in this thread how much this lambo would cost.
Contact me for any question.

Those pictures are terrible. Makes it more difficult to asses the looks of the car.

wings700
12-18-2003, 09:00 AM
Those pictures are terrible. Makes it more difficult to asses the looks of the car.
Make that assess the looks of the car! No pun intended.

Lambo Maniac
12-20-2003, 07:11 AM
Hi sulley,

Sorry my friend, the showroom is not an international showroom, therefore there is no website for them. For your info, the highest offer right now is $120,000, and I did not sell it yet. So tell me what wyours might be. And I repeat my apologies, I know the pics did not do fair to the car. They are the only ones I have now. Maybe the showroom can take ones and send them to me.

anarkist61
01-08-2004, 07:56 PM
I was at a customers here in Toronto Canada 2 days ago. They had a BEAUTIFUL Blue 2000 Diablo. And I don't normally like Blue cars!! Asking price was $270 000 CDN. But then there's LOTS of them around, just not in colours I tend to like which is why this one caught my eye. Average here is $220 000 to $350 000 depending on model and year. :smokin:

Lambo Maniac
01-08-2004, 10:50 PM
thats cool, wish you had a pic for it so I can see that beauty....

anarkist61
01-12-2004, 05:30 AM
Actually, maybe you can, and it's a 2001, they were wrong. HAHA.

Go to www.autoforum.com
This is the dealer's website, I know it's in the local Autotrader (AUTOTRADER.CA) but haven't checked their own site lately. Hope this helps. Den. :biggrin:

DiabloGT
01-14-2004, 12:00 AM
i dont think they were wrong, maybe it was you forgot?lol but the vt came in 99 and 01 not 00(excluding melinnium roadster)

DiabloGT
01-14-2004, 12:01 AM
but man i liek that blue color on that 6.0, and on the murcie, they shoulda had the red on the seats like that other thread of the car show pics of the black murcie with red interior, thats what it shoulda been(imo)

Lambo Maniac
01-14-2004, 10:09 AM
anarkist61,
thank you man for the link, That is abeautiful diablo! man i loved the rear view with that color!! so nice!!!!!!!! thank you again.

anarkist61
02-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Exactly my point. When I went in I had recalled a Ferrari 512TR I had seen in the trader, it's in the front of the showroom. So I'm talking to the guy and see the Lambo over in the corner back on. And my jaw just drops mid conversation......

GOD, it was just so NICE!!!!!! And like I said, I normally don't like blue cars, but this one!!

There's 3 Diablo's for sale in the area right now, but this is the best one, I think. There's also an '85 Countach for $99 995 in black with the gold rims. Don't like the gold rims though, haha.

Hell, we even got one of the original Batmobiles for sale a 1/2 hour North of here!! Ok, so that's a tangent, but so many people think canada's like this wasteland or something. chuckle. :smokin:

-Davo
02-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Lambo Maniac, what is the reason you gave up such a presious car? was it the cost of keeping it?

Lambo Maniac
02-14-2004, 10:05 AM
u can say that i am spending on a car that i dont want...i want to get a GT...so i am gathering my cash up....so i sold the diablo now and am gathering my bucks..help me God.

anarkist61
02-14-2004, 10:45 AM
u can say that i am spending on a car that i dont want...i want to get a GT...so i am gathering my cash up....so i sold the diablo now and am gathering my bucks..help me God.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeaver. Live the dream, that's what it'a all about. cars are an addiction and man ain't that GREAT!!
let us know my friend. Den. :smokin:

Add your comment to this topic!