Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Button meanings...?

DiabloGT
11-30-2003, 07:42 PM
can someone that is a 2001 vt owner or diablo owner,or w/e that can tell me what all the buttons do on the 7th picture from the bottom on this page does?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6290&item=2445196704
thanks

SuPeRcAr_MaN
11-30-2003, 10:45 PM
First of all, this shouldn't be posted in the Murcielago forum...

Second, many of these buttons are obvious. The upper left 4 buttons are for the headlights. The middle button at the top is obviously the four-way flashers. The bottom right are switches for the windows. I am not sure about the upper right buttons or the bottom left one. The left two buttons of the four in the upper right are probably to lock or unlock the vehicle. The rest... I don't know.

Porsche996Turbo
12-01-2003, 12:10 AM
The bottom left is to move the the side mirriors. and the two that have pic on them that look like side mirriors are designed to fold in the mirriors (I think).

DiabloGT
12-02-2003, 03:52 PM
First of all, this shouldn't be posted in the Murcielago forum...

Second, many of these buttons are obvious. The upper left 4 buttons are for the headlights. The middle button at the top is obviously the four-way flashers. The bottom right are switches for the windows. I am not sure about the upper right buttons or the bottom left one. The left two buttons of the four in the upper right are probably to lock or unlock the vehicle. The rest... I don't know.
oh s*** lol i forgot i was just searching ebay while at the same time the murcie forum so i accidentally posted it,
sorry

jay6g73
12-23-2003, 09:21 AM
the white one next to the shifter are on-the-fly suspension settings...

Add your comment to this topic!