Lamborghini Grand Cherokee?

Rukh
11-30-2003, 04:01 AM
I seem to remember a concept vehicle from the early to mid-90's that was a badge engineered Jeep Grand Cherokee wearing Lamborghini Script. Anybody have any info on this car?

-----
Josh

Guyanson_Mendiola
12-01-2003, 02:25 AM
are you sure that it is a Lamborghini LM002?

Rukh
12-02-2003, 03:44 PM
I am sure that it was NOT an LM series vehicle, but a red Jeep Grand Cherokee with Lamborghini badging and various luxury/off-road gewgaws. It was developed under Chrysler, while they owned Lamborghini. It was a tremendous flop, because everybody saw it for what it actually was, and was pulled off the show circuit after only a few weeks.

I remember seeing it, but don't remember what it was called, and can't find any pictures of it.

Anybody? Lambocars, surely YOU must know something of this vehicle...

lambocars
01-06-2004, 04:15 AM
I'm sure this was just another stunt from Chrysler to try and sell more of their own products by taking advantage of the Lamborghini name.

I haven't seen or heard about this one actually, but an LM successor would be more than just an ultra luxurious Jeep, more in style of the Lincoln Navigator but with V12 power ...

With the SUV market the way it is right now, I don't think Lamborghini will be offering a new off-roader soon, my guess would be a 2+2 GT model, to compete with the new Ferrari 612

Kind regards

Add your comment to this topic!