Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

exhaust systems

Musielewicz
11-28-2003, 02:14 PM
hey
I was wondering if you guys could tell me who makes the best exhaust systems for s2000's? Thanks a lot!!

SilverY2KCivic
11-28-2003, 03:13 PM
hey
I was wondering if you guys could tell me who makes the best exhaust systems for s2000's? Thanks a lot!!

What does this topic have to do with JDM parts & info? :confused:

SiGNAL748
11-28-2003, 03:23 PM
you know i'm starting to think we need a forum dedicated to "i/h/e" topics :disappoin

NOBU-SAN
11-29-2003, 05:43 PM
Some of us newbies have an issue differentiating JDM Motor & Parts info with motor & parts info. Lots of us(Read : Me) think of Japanese made parts including exhauss as JDM stuff. I understand NOW, but I did post in this forum about something similar. I think some of us should have this cleared up for our own understanding. A bolt-on section probably wouldn't hurt, but please bear with us until we figure out it's a :nono: . Thanks,
Nobu

SilverY2KCivic
11-29-2003, 11:18 PM
Some of us newbies have an issue differentiating JDM Motor & Parts info with motor & parts info. Lots of us(Read : Me) think of Japanese made parts including exhauss as JDM stuff. I understand NOW, but I did post in this forum about something similar. I think some of us should have this cleared up for our own understanding. A bolt-on section probably wouldn't hurt, but please bear with us until we figure out it's a :nono: . Thanks,
Nobu

It's more-less an issue of common sense. Is it bolting up to a JDm motor, or JDM model S2000? No, it's a question about a USDM car (unless you otherwise note). Most parts, specifically exhausts are made by Japanese companies, but it doesn't mean it's JDM. We have a specific forum for S2000's and topics related to them. That's why we have a seperate for um for them. Again common sense.

I'll agree that a bolt on section wouldn't hurt, but then again that's why we have individual model sections AND a technical section. It's all relative. Just look at ALL the forums we have on here in the Honda/Acura area, and then determine where it should go. If it's S2000 specific, then put it in the S2000 forum. If it's something technical like maybe about a tranny, or what head is good to swap on, then that's technical related. IMO a "bolt on" section would be pointless and add to the mass amount of forum sections we already have in/on here.

Basically it comes down to this. Day after day I see things posted in forums they shouldn't be. This mostly applies to classifide threads, but I'm beginning to see it a lot with the JDM parts/motors section as well. If it's about a Civic D16Y7/8 motor, obviously it's NOT JDM related. :disappoin

Add your comment to this topic!