Need For Speed Underground

jgmodelcars
11-25-2003, 01:16 PM
I know I know, there is a gaming section on AF but, I would rather list this here because you guys are more of my AF family and I'd rather tell all of you... plus I figure some of you must have this game right?

Well i just beat this game, overall its pretty cool! only disappointing part is the lack of car choices, and the lack of a long ending video... but anyway I finished with a chameleon blue to purple painted R34 with a widebody kit!

I just had to tell someone I beat this game! :iceslolan

Anyone else play or beat it yet???

bobby28384
11-25-2003, 01:21 PM
I have it on PS2. I'm only on race like 35. Haven't played it much. I have a life. (J/k!! :evillol:) But that's awesome that you beat it. It's surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. So, I'm insisting on beating it with a VW Golf. I've beaten rced out integras and celicas, and RSXs in my Golf. Probably because of the weight? I like the game so far though!! :icon16:

freakray
11-25-2003, 01:24 PM
Why do you deliberately post things in the wrong forum? :banghead:

jgmodelcars
11-25-2003, 01:32 PM
Why do you deliberately post things in the wrong forum? :banghead:

did you read what i wrote??

Bobby:
and yes it is easier than i thought i did everything on hard too! but yeah you can probably make it through with a golf except for maybe drift mode

vwman
11-25-2003, 01:33 PM
I have played it was good :naughty: , i have raced Golf, integra, Skyline and Supra :smokin:

freakray
11-25-2003, 01:46 PM

Did YOU read what I wrote??

I asked why you posted it deliberately in this forum, by stating that you did so deliberately I was acknowledging that you had already admitted that you knew you were posting this thread in the wrong forum.

Miskien, as ek 'n ander tall gebruik kan jy beter verstaan, want dit is klaar jy nie Engels kan verstaan nie.

Diesel2NR
11-25-2003, 01:59 PM
Miskien, as ek 'n ander tall gebruik kan jy beter verstaan, want dit is klaar jy nie Engels kan verstaan nie.
:wtf: :lol:

And even though it's posted in the wrong forum, I also have the game for PS2. It's pretty awesome.

73superduty
11-25-2003, 02:29 PM
I've got the game but am stuck on race 74-or 75 , I can't remember. Good game, but not as good as the other NFS series IMO.
Chris

blueboost
11-25-2003, 05:51 PM
=freakray]Did YOU read what I wrote??

I asked why you posted it deliberately in this forum, by stating that you did so deliberately I was acknowledging that you had already admitted that you knew you were posting this thread in the wrong forum.

Look. I did the same thing the other day. I got some info on the new GTR and I wanted to share it with my modeling friends here. I think this is something thats eventually going to need to be addressed. I don't go to ANY other area of this forum. and I suspect a lot of other ppl that post in the modeling section don't go to any other area either. We seem to be a rather close knit bunch. If it were up to me I would like to have a "lounge" or "off-topic" section within our modeling section. there are things I want to share with you guys but can't because it doesn't really apply.. even though it does. :dunno:

ozstrider
11-25-2003, 06:53 PM
Ive played it on GC. And i'll definetly get it on GC. (my pc sucks) Its a pretty awesome game. I used the FD and beat the imprezza. I dunno the other cars.
It was fun. Though i would definetly enjoy it more with better tuning options. (like naaaawz!!)

HighOctaneNOSUser
11-29-2003, 09:45 AM
I've got the game but am stuck on race 74-or 75 , I can't remember. Good game, but not as good as the other NFS series IMO.
Chris Would that be Kurt's Killer Ride? Because for that, when in doubt(If you can't seem to pass it)pull out the RX-7! The same rule goes for every other race too...

Guyanson_Mendiola
11-29-2003, 04:12 PM
are there like also drag races in NFS U also?

peter i
12-04-2003, 12:41 AM
Yes , there is a drag event ! :iceslolan

supradude
12-20-2003, 12:00 AM
There are drag race but if u crash into an object/car youre totalled!!

DGB454
12-24-2003, 08:33 AM
I'm on race 35 on the X Box version. So far I like it. Not enough cars so far on it though. Hopefully there will be a lot more as I progress.

Masta
12-24-2003, 11:25 AM
i got the game for ps2 n' it's fun so far. i'm on level 80 something. I'm using the Honda Civic Si. Oh, if you guys play it online, check out http://www.sdeds.com/sba n' register in the forums n' look for the NFSU online league :) we need some more people to join n' ideas so we can get it started. We'll be having teams also.

Blade_lv
12-24-2003, 06:43 PM
Is NFS U similar to Midnight Club 2?

mark wendermen
12-24-2003, 08:57 PM
hello

mark wendermen
12-24-2003, 09:31 PM
hope every does a good job

mark wendermen
12-24-2003, 09:43 PM
the drag races are bad because if you crash you are out

mark wendermen
12-24-2003, 09:50 PM
im on race 82 and stuck

drumcat
12-27-2003, 06:54 PM
ive played it i love the damn game graphics could be better but its sweet :biggrin:

Masta
12-29-2003, 12:09 AM
graphics are nice, i just hate the way the computer catches up VERY quickly when you crash.

Foy
12-29-2003, 12:43 AM
thats cause you have catch up mode on probably..the trick is that with catch up on you catch up to them fat but so do they. thats how you can be behind a whole lap and still win the circuit!

How do u guys know what # race you guys are on!?

Strider Negro
01-06-2004, 06:24 PM
which cars you guys got???
i have a miata thinking of trading it in for a sentra spec v but i modded my miata so much i'm sad to part with it.

skyline king
01-09-2004, 07:06 PM
I know I know, there is a gaming section on AF but, I would rather list this here because you guys are more of my AF family and I'd rather tell all of you... plus I figure some of you must have this game right?

Well i just beat this game, overall its pretty cool! only disappointing part is the lack of car choices, and the lack of a long ending video... but anyway I finished with a chameleon blue to purple painted R34 with a widebody kit!

Anyone else play or beat it yet???

Justin Ive played it, BUT I need help on the 95th race.

Mshkttck
01-10-2004, 07:51 AM
which cars you guys got???
i have a miata thinking of trading it in for a sentra spec v but i modded my miata so much i'm sad to part with it.

I've got skyline widebody w/ orange purcelescent paint, white & black accessory peices and the 'tiger' vynyl.

Big Cat
01-10-2004, 12:59 PM

Bobby:
and yes it is easier than i thought i did everything on hard too! but yeah you can probably make it through with a golf except for maybe drift mode

Yo this is the Big Cat. I bought NFSU and beat it but all i do now is drift in my FD. I dont know how far anyone else has gotten in drift, but i was able to pull off a 260,000 point drift. Once you get past 100,000 you get to the "Drift King" level, and after that it just keeps going. If anybody has gotten higher let me know. On the last drift track, 260,000 is around 3 straight laps while drifting. :-)

jajimo
01-11-2004, 12:31 AM
Jesus that's a lot of drifting. The most I've got is around 160,000. My total style points are well over 3 million though =) I was also disappointed with the end game.

I find it interesting that EA chose to use a physics model so much different than the one we actually live in. I say this because it is NOT possible to take an 80 degree UNBANKED curve at 160 miles per hour and lose absolutely no momentum in real life. This is something I observe of the AI drivers constantly. Unless their tires have a coefficient of static friction of around 100 (which would pretty much be if the nuclei of the tire fused with the nuclei of the road), they should go sliding into the wall with no better than a 40 degree change in direction.

Strider Negro
01-11-2004, 08:23 AM
yeah man that really pisses me off that the computer doesn't even crash in the walls when you are going well over 150 miles an hour. They "magically" make a perfect turn while i eat the wall or go into a drift losing my speed. damn comp!!!!!!!!!!!1

Shrieking Seizure
03-14-2004, 02:27 PM
I recently beat it. Good game although there is one fact that bothers the me... the MX-5, fully upgraded, is better than the Skyline! thats my opinion atleast.. handling is way better :p the MX-5 and RX-7 are basically the same thing RX-7 beats MX-5 a little in acceleration MX-5 beats it in handling. Only complaint: Too much rice! SLEEPER FOREVER!!!!!! A sleeper skyline is just SOOOO much more sexy than a ricemobile integra or eclipse or whatever.

street_racer04
04-30-2004, 01:36 PM

Anyone else play or beat it yet??? ya i beat the game and the ending is the worst ending ive ever seen it made no sence.

pro_racer3000
06-18-2004, 02:00 PM
i like the game but i think they could put a better ending to it and more choices for cars

focusfreak
07-06-2004, 09:42 PM
i agree, i think they forgot great cars like the datsun z series. but at least the domestic manufacturers were represented by ford and dodge in the game.

Add your comment to this topic!