Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Alarm or wiring?

LoserMgnt78
11-25-2003, 06:06 AM
:banghead: ok, here's the deal........ I recently discovered the hard way that there is something seriously wrong with either my electrical system, or the alarm wiring.... To get my stereo to turn on, I have to use the left blinker and then turn my a/c on and off. I checked out the fuses to see if maybe that was the problem, but I couldn't even get to them because the MORON who installed my alarm totally shit-rigged everything and there are wires everywhere, and now neither one of them works..... Anyone have any suggestions? :evillol:

GScivic7
11-25-2003, 06:59 PM
take it to a shop and have them rewire everything, where did you take it the first time? so that people know to avoid them

ponchonutty
11-26-2003, 06:03 PM
take it to a shop and have them rewire everything, where did you take it the first time? so that people know to avoid them

I 2nd that too. You need to take it to someplace that knows what to do then send the bill to Mr. Moron. My guess it sounds like there's a ground that came loose or something. Be carefull using anything in the car that you don't have to until it is looked at. Having things backfeed is not a good thing.

PaulD
11-27-2003, 08:24 AM
yep, you (or a shop) needs to take out EVERY wire the moron installed and start over from scratch.

Add your comment to this topic!