Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I need your help everyone...

NISMO LMR
11-24-2003, 10:32 PM
On saturday November 22, 2003. In Wilmington, NC. My good friend was involved in a car accident. She was ok, her sister however, was not. The deer they intially hit flew through the windshield and landed right in her sisters lap. The antler (6point deer) stabbed her right eye, and exited the other side of her head. She was in critical condition on that night, I stayed with them with friends and family from 10am untill 3 am that night. The 15 year old sister is going to loose her eye I am afraid, and is very lucky to be alive. She was an 1/8th of an inch away from having serious brain damage. My prayers are with her, and her family. And if its not too much trouble for you, or your church, please keep this young girl in your prayers. Faith is all she has now. Thank you for your time, and prayers."Time can kill the greatest of men. Even the strongest find themselves on the floor. It Doesn't have to be this way. Time keeps moving on and on. Fragile time can not waste again. Fragile time can't be laid to rest. Fragile time can lead you to the grave or fragile time can start eternity. It kills their walk, I watch them wash away. Its all worth while. Time goes on..." -Norma Jean: Pretty soon, I don't know what, but something is going to happen

inquiZitor
12-01-2003, 04:33 PM
Wow .. prayers you got! My son lived in Wilmington .. been gone about a year now ...

NISMO LMR
12-01-2003, 05:58 PM
Thanks man, I really appreciate the prayers, and im sure her family will as well. Keep them coming, peace.

Add your comment to this topic!