Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

lamborghini diablo owner in board!

lamborghiniman
11-22-2003, 10:11 PM
i have a lamborghini diablo roadster vt.. i love my car. people think that lamborghinis and nos dont mix. well, surprise, surprise cus they go together like peanut butter and jelly! i am so into racing young fools that just got there paychecks after flipping my burgers at burgerking.I love looking at their surprised faces. my least favorite part about racing is having to pop my hood, because everyone always backs down and gets in their little eclipses or their supras and goes home to their little garbage dumps. in conclusion, i love the lamborghini diablo and i have one , and i have a pair of expensive sunglasses too! :sunglasse

Guyanson_Mendiola
11-23-2003, 04:55 PM
those ricers are nothing compared to a Lamborghini and good job on owning such a beautiful car. :iceslolan

hiphophomer
11-23-2003, 08:58 PM
proof???pics???year???

wings700
11-24-2003, 07:53 AM
proof???pics???year???
Sounds like a child.

TTBADBOY
11-24-2003, 11:04 AM
Troll

FXman
11-25-2003, 08:17 PM
Want acuell proof my uncle owns a real Diablo and isent a faker?? because he has a purple one, and i have ridin in it so many times, because he lives in Lake Tahoe California and i live in L.A., anyways i`m going to email him and maybe get some pics of his Diablo and his Hummer H1!

wings700
11-25-2003, 10:07 PM
Want acuell proof my uncle owns a real Diablo and isent a faker?? because he has a purple one, and i have ridin in it so many times, because he lives in Lake Tahoe California and i live in L.A., anyways i`m going to email him and maybe get some pics of his Diablo and his Hummer H1!

This kids grammer and sentence construction is so poor either he is about 10 years old or never got past the 6th grade. Maybe he is a TROLL!

-Davo
11-26-2003, 02:56 AM
i have a lamborghini diablo roadster vt.. i love my car. people think that lamborghinis and nos dont mix. well, surprise, surprise cus they go together like peanut butter and jelly! i am so into racing young fools that just got there paychecks after flipping my burgers at burgerking.I love looking at their surprised faces. my least favorite part about racing is having to pop my hood, because everyone always backs down and gets in their little eclipses or their supras and goes home to their little garbage dumps. in conclusion, i love the lamborghini diablo and i have one , and i have a pair of expensive sunglasses too! :sunglasse

If you can afford a roadster, maybe you should invest in education too.

If you are telling the truth, I envy you. The roadster is my dreamcar, it's my desktop, and it's in my dreams, my mind and my heart. The most beautiful car of all. On my way home from work today, there was traffic jams, and me and dad (he was driving) were going through back alleys, he's trying to talk to me, and all I thought think of was how cool it would be to drive around this part of town in a roadster, and maybe one day it'll happen..

If you're lieing, I don't care, that's not my problem.

DiabloGT
11-28-2003, 10:03 AM
k how old are you supposed to be...?

Sean
11-28-2003, 06:27 PM
Right. So you don't like showing off the engine and making the ricers leave, but you like to watch their faces after you beat them then make them leave. Sure.

Lambo Maniac
11-30-2003, 06:53 AM
beat ricers....loool

Add your comment to this topic!